šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney+ passes 100m subscribers

Better Day

Featured Posts

RAMROD
59 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Why the hell would people still watch poor quality torrent sites with viruses?Ā 

Some just being cheap, some other cos these streaming sites not avaialble for them yetĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Because not everyone can afford subscribing to 6 different aggravating services to watch what they want

Iā€™m not talking about 6 streaming services. Even one service is about Ā£5.99Ā 

Together You And I!

Better Day
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Some just being cheap, some other cos these streaming sites not avaialble for them yetĀ 

I understand not all streaming services is available. I donā€™t understand people being cheat, this is coming from Ā someone who used to illegally stream stuff.Ā 

Together You And I!

RAMROD

All these happen in less than 2 years. Disney power is undeniable. :applause:

I can see Netflix may lose subscribers eventually now that many services got their own paid streamingĀ  services too, and taking out all the popular shows such as The Office, Nickelodeon's Avatar, and Friends off Netflix. Which is why there are abundance of foreign shows in the service lately to fill in the gap.

And with some popular original shows almost ending also, such as Stranger Things and The Crown, they need another hit shows to keep themselves as the competition.Ā 

So unless you are in to Netflix for Korean Dramas and stuffs, you might not be really enjoying what Netflix offering anymore and eventually stop subscribing to them.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Meredith Grey

With all the Netflix slander i think itā€™s time they bring back American Vandal and regain their respect.

Better Day
3 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

With all the Netflix slander i think itā€™s time they bring back American Vandal and regain their respect.

Unless Netflix cuts down on its productions they are on thereĀ way out.Ā 

Together You And I!

Lady Adga

Good!Ā Let's see if Trashflix gets its act together and improves its content

Archived