Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

over 90k likes on Twitter, over 100k on Fb and 1,4m on IG :giveup:

Oh wow, I haven’t checked her FB in years :deadbanana: I used to refresh the page all the time in high school to see her page likes :flop:

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

The way she gets around or the same amount of likes as other celebs with over 100M followers :bradley:

Yeah u just have to compare Katy and Gaga... Gaga usually has the same number of likes (sometimes even more) but not even half of Katys followers... so her reach is amazing

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

In one of those videos she was obviously talking to Ridley Scott and they were standing very close to each other...

that man is 83 ... do u guys think he's already received a vaccine? Most probably right?

I hope none of these little kids have covid and get Gaga or anyone in the cast infected. :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Galactic Mess

She looks GREAT! 

1 hour ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Omg I'm obsessed!!!!
Also for any Italians out there, should this not be 'Signor e Signora' rather than 'Signore'?

As far as I know it’s signore! The Lord of the Rings in Italian is “Il Signore degli Anelli”

Karen Smith
25 minutes ago, AnusHair32 said:

I would so suck his cock and lick his hole clean!

IMG-20210309-220624.jpg

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

In one of those videos she was obviously talking to Ridley Scott and they were standing very close to each other...

that man is 83 ... do u guys think he's already received a vaccine? Most probably right?

I hope none of these little kids has covid and get Gaga or anyone in the cast infected. :bradley:

There was a rumour which got right the start of the shooting that the elderly part of the crew were vaccinated 

PartySick
25 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

PS: @mods :gum:

That doesn't help :grr:

I've waxed the AnusHair though :huntyga:

🖤

Archived