Sign in to follow this  
society

Top German Surgeon Killed His Lover In Inhumane Way

RAMROD

A top German doctor who was jailed after his lover died when he put cocaine on his penis has been ordered to pay compensation to her husband and son and also to pay her funeral costs.

Surgeon Dr Andreas David Niederbichler, 45, was jailed for nine years for aggravated rape and bodily harm leading to death after making his blonde lover, identified as Yvonne M., 38, take an overdose of cocaine that he had placed on his private parts.

The woman, 38, was not his only victim. The former head physician at the Halberstadt Clinic in Saxony-Anhalt drugged and sexually assaulted three other women between September 2015 and February 2018.

According to the investigation, he also secretly put cocaine in their champagne glasses, their lipstick, and their toothpaste.

The surgeon was charged in February 2018 when Yvonne M. died of an overdose after he put cocaine on his private parts during sex.

The surgeon denied drugging three other women, after the court was told he had again laced his penis with cocaine during [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] sex with the three women between 2015 and 2018

Source:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9338745/Doctor-killed-married-lover-ordered-pay-compensation.html

Some people are sick. Especially the richer they are. What kind of messed up shxt is this?!!

:bradley:

Please be careful when you date, hennies! Keep your eyes on your drinks and bring your own rubber. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

TSUNAMI
Posted (edited)

As I moved to Germany I figured out how naive and innocent I actually am. 

A month ago guy spiked my drink with GHB. Too bad for him is that I'm really experienced raver and my sense of taste is really good and really correct. Bitch didn't know I was changing our glasses the whole time and he got so ****ed up :smh:

OT: And what the hel is with people putting coke on their **** or inside them? like wtf

Edited by TSUNAMI
  • Like 1
  • Shook 5

Galactic Mess
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

As I moved to Germany I figured out how naive and innocent I actually am. 

A month ago guy spiked my drink with GHB. Too bad for him is that I'm really experienced raver and my sense of taste is really good and really correct. Bitch didn't know I was changing our glasses the whole time and he got so ****ed up :smh:

OT: And what the hel is with people putting coke on their **** or inside them? like wtf

From what I've seen, german raves are indeed very messy, and people are rude or way too drugged to talk to you. One time I was punched by a person trying to hit on me - they hit me instead, lol. I don't intend to ever have that experience again.

OT: that's really sick, hope he is locked up for good soon.

Edited by Galactic Mess
  • LMAO 2

GovernmentHookah

Is it me or is his punishment too light? 

• Thanks 1

Helxig

All the **** you hear about drugs and sexual abuse all intertwined makes me sick and lose faith in people sometimes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

bionic

Today I learned you could die of a genital overdose. 

but also what is up with the “blonde lover” in the article. That seems a bit mysogynistic 

buy bionic
  • Shook 1

M i K E Y
16 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Is it me or is his punishment too light? 

welcome to Germany...

''Think Of Me'' out March 10!
  • Sad 1

Versace

This sounded like a Hollywood murder movie case

• Like 1

Quartz

Drugs and sex can turn sideways REAL fast. If you're ever curious about playing with substances, please reconsider. It's not that great and drugged out people are not the best judges of situations. People get hurt, and when the stars align, REALLY get hurt i.e. death.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 1