💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato believes her drug addiction “stopped her from dying”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

blackpink
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Not everyone completely missing her point. 

here this woman is being extremely vulnerable and talking about her PERSONAL issues and here y’all are offering PR advice 

whew :smh:

the way you ALWAYS speak facts in all your posts, we love to see it 

The Z

Yeah, you guys said it: she's really bad at communicating, but she said the truth

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, dolce vita said:

the way you ALWAYS speak facts in all your posts, we love to see it 

I LOVE YOU 😭😭

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I don't think anyone missed the point here. It's just the way she says things. It makes it seem like she condones abusing drugs instead of conveying her actual message, which you can only generally understand by reading everything and contextualizing it with your previous knowledge of her story and background.

Perception =/= reality, and that's what PR teams are for.

Nah fam she’s talking about her PERSONAL issues. This is what she felt.  What she feels. She’s being honest and vulnerable and I don’t think I can think of a lot of people who would be so open and truthful about something so polarizing, publicly like this. 

She’s talked about being in this mess because of the pressures she’s faced being a ‘role model’. And here people are talking about her being a role model and that she should be careful with what she says. No. She’s talking about a personal issue publicly and thats exactly how it should be taken, her personal issue, that she’s now seemingly overcome. Not as some sort of endorsement. Cmon now.

TSUNAMI
5 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I get her point. She used to be in a painful stage in her life, and she found a way to make herself feel better. It’s not always that simple to find the right and healthy ways to deal with your problems. Especially when you’re young. I’m glad she chose drugs over suicide. And those who criticise her, why can’t se be truthful about her own life?

The point is 100% valid. It's just really badly worded in the time when mental liability is at all time high. 

Joshie S

i understand her completely... she's saying if she didn't have the drugs, which ultimately distracted her from doing something that may end her life...

it's a dependancy.. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived