Sign in to follow this  
society

French schoolgirl admits lying about murdered teacher

A French schoolgirl has admitted to lying and spreading false claims about a teacher who was murdered last year.

Samuel Paty was beheaded in October after showing students cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

The girl, whose complaints sparked an online campaign against a murdered teacher, has now admitted that she was not in the class when where Paty showed pupils controversial caricatures.

The 13-year-old girl was keen to prevent her father from discovering she had been suspended because of repeatedly failing to turn up for lessons. So she made up a story.
She originally told her father that Paty had asked Muslim students to leave the classroom while he showed the cartoon during a class on free speech and blasphemy. 

The girl's father filed a legal complaint against the teacher and began an online hate campaign over the incident. Ten days later, the teacher was dead – decapitated by a Islamist terrorist.   This social media campaign reached Anzorov, 18, a radicalised Chechen migrant living in Normandy. On 16 October, Anzorov travelled to Conflans-Sainte-Honorine and beheaded Samuel Paty.

A seemingly harmless lie had led to the killing of a man and father of a five-year-old boy.:saladga:

The girl reportedly stuck to her story until police told her several classmates had confirmed she was not present for the lesson and that Samuel Paty had not instructed Muslim pupils to leave the class as she had claimed.

The 13-year-old girl has been charged with slander, while her father and an Islamist preacher face charges of complicity in the killing.

source source

👻
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 33

bionic

She should be charged with being complicit in the killing. Her LIES directly led to the killing.

buy bionic
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 7

RichAssPiss

As a teacher, I can say from experience that I have been shocked by how frequently and without remorse students will lie to you to get out of things. It's really wrecked my faith in humanity. This is awful. Please don't lie. Just deal with repercussions. Even in the most minor cases it is an act of disrespect.

• Like 14

bionic
5 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

As a teacher, I can say from experience that I have been shocked by how frequently and without remorse students will lie to you to get out of things. It's really wrecked my faith in humanity. This is awful. Please don't lie. Just deal with repercussions. Even in the most minor cases it is an act of disrespect.

I hope you're staying safe in these trying times :hug: 

As the old adage goes, "it takes a village to raise a child". Yet these days so many parents think the buck stops in the classroom. Parents should be more responsible for instilling social values and social cues

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Galactic Mess

What a reckless idiot. She should also be charged for murder, although I’m afraid she won’t, given she’s only indirectly responsible for the incident and hasn’t personally incited violence against the teacher. As far as I know, it’s a general principle of criminal law that no one should answer for the actions of another.

Anyone with knowledge on French criminal law in here to clarify this?

GagaSine

What a wild story 

• Like 4

Queen Bitch

There is a special place in hell for people like her. 

• Like 2

HEARTSTOP

Sure what she did was bad, but her dad was the adult who should not have carried a religious crusade against the teacher. He is a killer, not just an accomplice.

Send nudes
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

kukuryku666
47 minutes ago, bionic said:

She should be charged with being complicit in the killing. Her LIES directly led to the killing.

It's a child

we could, we could belong together
  • Like 4

bionic
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

It's a child

She's 13. Old enough to know better

buy bionic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Quartz

This is bad but you guys need to remember that she's thirteen. Remember your stupid self at that age. I just wish this didn't result in murder. This just sucks all around.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 3

Runway
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Everyone lies at 13 lol

• Like 3

bionic
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Everyone lies at 13 lol

Yeah I lied that the bus I was late to arrived early, or that I had done my homework, not accused my teachers of hate crimes

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

kukuryku666
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Can't drive or drink, but she's old enough to be charged for a murder

Are you serious? 

Y'all are really wierd here.

Edited by kukuryku666
we could, we could belong together
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Reality
9 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Sure what she did was bad, but her dad was the adult who should not have carried a religious crusade against the teacher. He is a killer, not just an accomplice.

Yeah, if anything, I place more of the blame on her father. Obviously she was TOTALLY in the wrong for lying, but the father was the one who incited a "hate campaign" like wtf.

If anything, probably also investigate the father more and their homelife situation.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ᱬ // GOᗪ Oᖴ ᗰIᔕᑕᕼIEᖴ ४ // 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖 ۞
  • Thanks 2