💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s it like seeing Gaga in person?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I'm jealous of everyone in this thread. Even those that have seen her in concert. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PxA limited

Just like few of you mentioned, JWT was a weak time for her I guess. She seemed almost like a projection from a screen. It is like you entered your phone or laptop’s youtube 😂 just like you imagined her. She is short, but not abnormally like some of you perceived it idk 🤣 Unfortunately she was very robotic in a way, did not have any contact with audience and I heard a lot of bad stories from m&g...

Healed My Heart

I haven't met her but was front row at The Monster Ball in 2010 and was SO close to the stage. Her stage presence is f*cking magical. I've seen her a few more times since then but definitely never that close. I'd love to meet her one day just to thank her :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

devilrhino

I will see her in person first time ever at London Chromatica Ball this July, I have stanned since Just Dance so I am so hyped and have never seen a concert before 

I wished i went to her concert here in manila but i cant afford and i have work :( but if i just went to the venue, i would get a chance to see her :crossed:

At this point, i dont feel a "world" tour coming in a while. And that means, i may need to go overseas to see her concert or something, but i hope im wrong. I hope for a proper world tour in the future. Even if it is jazz, or whatever genre.. Or maybe not music related, say if i hear that shes here for vacation... i may just go and have a chance to see her. i just wanna see my idol in person :sweat:

Savage

To see her in concert is surreal. I think anyone who has been to a Gaga show will agree, she almost doesn’t seem real!! She’s so tiny and she literally sparkles from the amount of light that’s on her. It’s almost like “holy **** the person I’m a stan of is actually a person and she’s right in front of me wtf?!” but in the best way. 

Robo Ga

I saw her at JWT and to this day still regret not buying closer seats.I wanted the experience of seeing her in person and I did, and it was definitely amazing hearing such a huge voice come out of a tiny body, but at times it felt like I was watching a movie or online video bc I was not close to the stage. Or I was having an out of body experience? Idk

🤖⚡️

Butters Stotch
11 hours ago, Quenty said:

Everyone saying she's tiny she must be microscopic :selena:

This.

Honestly, I can't imagine her being so short... like, in my mind she HAS to be taller than me, for some reason, and she obviously isn't. I think I'm gonna be shocked when I see her in person, though I know she's very short, my mind just can't deal with it :ladyhaha:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
11 hours ago, Ana Bohueles said:

She smells like when you're cooking rice and the water you put in evaporates

Is this supposed to be good or bad? :sharon:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

I have not met her, only seen her in concert which was amazing anyways. Just to see her really in front of you feels special :nick: yes she's petite and I thought her features look delicate in person

I wish everyone who has not gotten to can go to a concert because I know you will love it :kara:

Juniper

I have met her backstage a few times and she’s always been so attentive and nice and as pointed out before she looks you in the eyes while you talk and almost has that expression on her face as if you’re gonna tell her the most amazing things ever. She also likes to touch and hold and her hands are warm and soft and once she started talking to me with that dark, husky voice about my tattoos and like she had to be really cool and then when she noticed they were of her she started talking in her sweet voice so she can really switch. It was so funny. I had the best moment in Las Vegas because I got to go back after we all had taken our photos and talk to her again because I had saved a spot over the years where I wanted her to sign my arm so I could get it tattooed. And so she did, really carefully and delicate since she understood it would be a forever thing. She hung out there, everyone had left and none of the people (staff mostly I think) that were still there bothered her so she was easy to talk to and get plenty of hugs from. 

Nathaniel Arven

i met her in a dream and she was reluctant to sign my arm for me to go tattoo it after.... Why ???? :'O

(didn't saw the post r before:trollga: :kara:.. )

Archived