💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

LandonM170
7 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Why do I think he's just trying to sell the RAW version of this :bear: (wouldn't be that bad if the audio is way better)

All we have to do is just mute this audio, and place the HQ audio over it. I can literally do it in iMovie.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guibarsouza
On 3/16/2021 at 3:45 PM, ChicaSkas said:

Good morning!

I got an update from Anova yesterday, he's putting together a demo clip so we can all see the quality.

In the mean time I am saving all I can of my personal money as we've not found a donor, and I have warned him it could be long haul (meaning it's gonna take me personally by myself a long time to save up for this, by long time I mean 6 -10 months. )

If the demo tape is something that shows us the true resolution and clarity, then yes I'm really down to accept donations (which I will keep track of on a spreadsheet with names removed) and be emailing you all progress reports. 

My vision of the spread sheet is this:

Each donor will be assigned a number based on the chronological order in which you emailed me and paypalled your donation. When you all see the spread sheet, youll see Donor 1, Donor 2, etc, instead of names, and the amount raised so far. 

Of course I'll also update as I can with the money I've raised for the project. I plan to be using Ebay to sell off things I no longer need, so the money I raise from there will go to this as well. But donations of course will make this that much faster.

So stay tuned, I told Anova we will be anticipating his demo as soon as he gets it ready. 

After we get a real proof of the Original Bootleg in 1080p blu-ray, I really want to help y'all get it the blu-ray

MonsterRocket
On 3/16/2021 at 11:17 PM, ChicaSkas said:

This is a fan-professional recording of the concert and screens. Done by a guy who records shows like these in a professional way, but not authorized. 

The actual raw screen broadcast that the people in the audience saw, well, that is a distant dream, I know of one lead in that direction, but the guy may or may not accept money for it. 

Hi there @ChikaSkas! So, you're saying you know someone who has actual video feed from the screens? Could you ask him if he's willing to share or sell it? I'd absolutely crowdfund for that one. I've always felt like GagaFrontRow may have something (as well as more tour material we're not aware of). On the other hand, GagaMediaArchives said they didn't have it. In any case, I read on Twitter there's footage from San José, Vegas and Río.

Regarding the purchase which is being discussed here, I'd make sure we can trust the guy, as I had a bad experience when I tried to buy the DVD version Anova sells. I sent him the money but he never sent the video to me. I'm from Spain and at first, he told me there was a delay as he had had problems with international deliveries. However, time went by and he eventually stopped answering my mails. I still have the evidence in my mail.

Changing topics, is there a Joanne World Tour bootleg recording as well? Watching the Adam Lucass videos (Bad Romance, Come to Mama, Bloody Mary, Dancin' in Circles) make me think so.

• 3 weeks later...
RAMROD

What is the update? Where can we donate?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHollandBTW

i would happily contribute to this - do u think if we posted a link to this page on twitter or something other ppl might donate

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, MaryJaneHollandBTW said:

i would happily contribute to this - do u think if we posted a link to this page on twitter or something other ppl might donate

Do not share this information outside yet 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHollandBTW
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Do not share this information outside yet 

okiiii

Alfonso
11 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What’s so special about the Chile concert 

It's not that it's special, it's the fact that the bootleg of this show may be available for us (they usually never see the light, unless it leaks) 

Some keep the recording, others don't.. I assume there are more from other shows, but who knows if we'll ever get to see them 

LandonM170
On 3/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, MonsterRocket said:

Hi there @ChikaSkas! So, you're saying you know someone who has actual video feed from the screens? Could you ask him if he's willing to share or sell it? I'd absolutely crowdfund for that one. I've always felt like GagaFrontRow may have something (as well as more tour material we're not aware of). On the other hand, GagaMediaArchives said they didn't have it. In any case, I read on Twitter there's footage from San José, Vegas and Río.

Regarding the purchase which is being discussed here, I'd make sure we can trust the guy, as I had a bad experience when I tried to buy the DVD version Anova sells. I sent him the money but he never sent the video to me. I'm from Spain and at first, he told me there was a delay as he had had problems with international deliveries. However, time went by and he eventually stopped answering my mails. I still have the evidence in my mail.

Changing topics, is there a Joanne World Tour bootleg recording as well? Watching the Adam Lucass videos (Bad Romance, Come to Mama, Bloody Mary, Dancin' in Circles) make me think so.

GagaMediaArchives only does official audio releases. GagaFrontRow does unofficial releases. GFR has the audio to San Jose here is the link to every audio file (you probably already have it), Also, I would love to have even just the audio to one of the Vegas shows! I have one of the LA shows that is on GFR however it isn't that good of audio, but it is alright. I didn't know this until I got the LA audio however there is an extended outro of Telephone that is longer than the 2012 shows (Europe, Asia, Latin America, Oceania). If you guys want it let me know. I couldn't find any footage on YouTube for it, and nobody has audio of it on YouTube.

littlepotter
55 minutes ago, Adam Lucass said:

Yes , we have preview 

Omg, is it legit?

chaeri pls

MaMaMarryTheNight

That BTWB intro always gives me goosebumps it’s a BANGAAA :giveup:

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

Archived