đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Adam Lucass said:

I know some guy who have Feed footages , but he’s don’t wanna sell it . This guy working with Gaga since 2012 and telling me they have 3 shows from screening in Feed . Spain , Amsterdam and Vienna 

If he had the artRAVE in Barcelona Id pay the 1000$ myself lol, that show will always have a place in my heart.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam Lucass
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

If he had the artRAVE in Barcelona Id pay the 1000$ myself lol, that show will always have a place in my heart.

No, he’s have only born this way ball tour , after btwball Gaga not working with them 

guibarsouza
44 minutes ago, Adam Lucass said:

Demo preview , without HQ audio 

it's almost the same preview of this video, but without the watermarks

ChicaSkas
29 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

lets try attacking that issue after we solve the BTWB one. And yes. I know, same

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Can you guys @/me when you have the demo so I can see it? Im following the thread but I sometimes skip notifications and I dont want to miss this. 

Absolutely, right now I am asking Anova for the 1080 P

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

andy232000
42 minutes ago, Adam Lucass said:

No, he’s have only born this way ball tour , after btwball Gaga not working with them 

Hi! Do you have the instagram account of the guy who has videos from the feed? I saw the link on this thread but now I cant find it

ARTBOP
1 hour ago, Adam Lucass said:

I know some guy who have Feed footages , but he’s don’t wanna sell it . This guy working with Gaga since 2012 and telling me they have 3 shows from screening in Feed . Spain , Amsterdam and Vienna 

it’s him messages :

I believe we still have Spain, Amsterdam, and Vienna. The PGM cut and iso of all camera.

It's 1080i59.94 Camera used is grassvalley LDX60. So yes profession.  It's just now I have to rember where it's at in warehouse

Vienna BTWB?!?!?! We HAVE to get that :jase:

pltcn61

That new preview video looks like an old youtube rip upscaled by using Topaz AI tho

Way too overpriced for that quality.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ChicaSkas

Guys, I am talking to him, it is a screen recording , but not a direct broadcast from the screens. I am still interested in it from an unwatermarked standpoint 

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

lets try attacking that issue after we solve the BTWB one. And yes. I know, same

What’s the special thing about that? I haven’t watched it 

JustTea
3 hours ago, Adam Lucass said:

It’s demo version , he will be made it 16:9

How is 16:9 gonna make it any better? It'll just make it worse quality-wise... :smh:

This is nowhere near 1080p quality, clearly just an upscaled potato quality.

:deadbanana:

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

What’s the special thing about that? I haven’t watched it 

Barcelona's shows are always so amazing, the crowd goes wild and Gaga crowdsurfed

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

JustTea

From an original bootleg version I expect the quality to be something like this:

M i K E Y

Do y’all think we’ll ever get something like for artRAVE Birmingham? 

Archived