Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Tbh 

I was looking for this tweet thanks for that :emma:

Not some of yall saying Gaga will perform Sour Candy at the grammys :air: You guys do realize that artists tend to perform songs they are super proud of, ballads OR huge hits? Sour Candy doesn't fit any of these bills. It is not a ballad, it was not a single so it was not a hit and Gaga hasn't shown any special love to the song itself meaning she is probably way more proud of other tracks in the album. Even if she were to perform she'd probably do another song. Likely one of the solo tracks or Sine From Above piano performance with Elton or something.

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

851753-D2-405-E-42-A6-91-DB-54-E28783-A6
someone clearly has free time

Idk if it’s real 

The spaces between the points separating the names are different and random. Unless they hired some “graphic design is my passion” person this has to be fake :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, dit said:

or Sine From Above piano performance with Elton or something.

Well we want that too buttt in another universe(not in chromatica too)

numb the flame
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

The spaces between the points separating the names are different and random. Unless they hired some “graphic design is my passion” person this has to be fake :huntyga:

its questionable Gaga and Ariana is low down on the bill when they're both of the biggest pop stars in the past few years. I'd expect Gaga, Ariana and even Bey to be in the top row alongside Taylor

Bradley
6 minutes ago, dit said:

Not some of yall saying Gaga will perform Sour Candy at the grammys :air: You guys do realize that artists tend to perform songs they are super proud of, ballads OR huge hits? Sour Candy doesn't fit any of these bills. It is not a ballad, it was not a single so it was not a hit and Gaga hasn't shown any special love to the song itself meaning she is probably way more proud of other tracks in the album. Even if she were to perform she'd probably do another song. Likely one of the solo tracks or Sine From Above piano performance with Elton or something.

Nicki Minaj performed Roman Holiday which wasn't a huge hit, nor a ballad, nor a major single from Pink Friday.

It was performed because it represented Pink Friday. Sour Candy can be chosen to represent Chromatica, especially if it's the case that Gaga has shot a video for it.

Teletubby

Grammy posted this on Twitter then deleted :
Ev485LqWYAkjzm3?format=jpg&name=900x900

after you open this short link http://grm.my/3qrs2EK  you can see full : 
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2021-grammys-performers-taylor-swift-bad-bunny-cardi-b-bts-billie-eilish-dua-lipa-megan-thee-stallion-post-malone-harry-style

this website is not active yet but probably will be soon

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

OMG the grammys will be the same day as the elections in my country :toofunny: i can’t watch them as I’ll be at the polling place. 

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Grammy posted this on Twitter then deleted :
Ev485LqWYAkjzm3?format=jpg&name=900x900

after you open this short link http://grm.my/3qrs2EK  you can see full : 
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2021-grammys-performers-taylor-swift-bad-bunny-cardi-b-bts-billie-eilish-dua-lipa-megan-thee-stallion-post-malone-harry-style

this website is not active yet but probably will be soon

This is the tweet I also saw!

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Maybe they’ll announce in 6 minutes

I wonder if they will announce all the performers or one by one 

edit:apparently one by one :triggered:

Genuine Guy 09
35 minutes ago, dit said:

Or them thinking she's performing at all :toofunny:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Or them thinking she's performing at all :toofunny:

Just like other “evidence” from the era :huntyga:we are not forgetting the Oreo pr letter saying “music’s biggest night” 

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I wonder if they will announce all the performers or one by one 

edit:apparently one by one :triggered:

I already have my Justin gif ready :lolly:

Archived