Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga still hate ‘Telephone’, song and video?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

E1-B63-CF3-BE04-4-F1-B-89-E7-1694-AC1643

“There are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.” 

I mean I don’t really like the video but the song still slaps and She performed it at the Super Bowl and is part of almost all of her tour set lists. I wonder if she still feels the same dislike feeling she had for the Song and Video as she explained in that interview... 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I feel like she’s grown to accept it’s a banger that locals especially will want to hear on her tours :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HuffsAhoy

If she hates it why does she insist on ruining every tour set list by singing the song :yennefer:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

I think enough time has gone by that maybe she's not as critical of it as she was. This just a guess of course

The Z

She also said it had nothing to do with the song & video themselves, it's just that the whole creative process was very stressful for her

So no, I don't think she still hates it

RahrahWitch

I thought she hated it because she was going trough a rough time around it's filming/release and it brings up bad memories?

Galvon

I actually love the way the video is edited. It really fits the instrumental. Like every beat is a moment. Same goes for Poker Face, Paparazzi and most of her older video's.

I guess it's just a perfectionism kinda thing. As an artist you see all the ''flaws'' in your work, while outsiders don't see it. She probably wanted the video to be even longer or have all these ideas more time to shine.

The Z

She would have never kept the song if she thought it was bad tbh. She started writing it when she wasn't famous yet, and she probably felt that it was a great concept and it had a lot of potential so she decided to complete it, but her mind was probably in a different place one year later when she did, so I understand what she means when she says she was anxious

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She also said it had nothing to do with the song & video themselves, it's just that the whole creative process was very stressful for her

So no, I don't think she still hates it

1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

I thought she hated it because she was going trough a rough time around it's filming/release and it brings up bad memories?

She also said that is because it was too hectic 

“There are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.” 

tell the truth GIF

Hottie Detector

The Z
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

She also said that is because it was too hectic 

“There are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.” 

tell the truth GIF

Well that's Gaga, she's an Enigma :enigma:

She was probably lacking objectivity because of the pressure, I guess? 

LittleMonster20

She didn’t like the song because apparently she didn’t quite get along with the producer, Darkchild, and it was a messy process.

OMonster

I don't think she can hate it now based on her set lists and the Super Bowl. 

I mean, Telephone was really (in my opinion) the highlight of her Half Time show. She went really hard with it. 

subtext / fantasy

Defmix100
17 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

She didn’t like the song because apparently she didn’t quite get along with the producer, Darkchild, and it was a messy process.

wow never heard that, they worked on quite a few songs together so that's a shame. I thought it was that she didn't like the whole legal side of having to get the song back from Britney

hieronymus
19 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Do you remember where you heard this?

Archived