šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes signs with Columbia records

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
grimes-captain-marvel-premiere-2019-bill

GrimesĀ has signed with Columbia Records, a source tellsĀ Billboard. This marks her first foray into the major label system, having released albums only on independent labels previously.

After releasing two albums in 2010 on Canadian indie Arbutus Records, Grimes' last three albums were released on 4AD --Ā VisionsĀ (2012),Ā Art AngelsĀ (2015) andĀ Miss AnthropoceneĀ (2020). Collectively these projects have earned 736,000 album consumption units, of which 307,000 are in album sales and 554 million on-demand song streams in the U.S., according to MRC Data.

Source

TimisaMonster

Guess she is no longer independentĀ 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Killa

Oh now that i neverbsaw coming. Lets hope they support her and dont dilute what makes grimes grimes. 5

BlueRose

I remember her saying that she will sign in a major label if she would have her freedom that she wants. if that means more performances and material from the artist without them losing their artistic expression I am so happy for her!Ā 

Kimmo

Yesss, Vison is my all time I still have it tattooed on my bodyĀ :giveup:

Ā 

While she hasĀ been making me mad all through this COVID season I still have no option but to keeps stanningĀ haĀ :pray:

Hottie Detector

r4therupbeat
29 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Miley x Grimes teaseĀ :ally:

Praying for gaga to leave Interscope:billie:

Magic Mike
Just now, r4therupbeat said:

omg imagine Grimes producing Lady Gaga...:nooo:

beaublue
20 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Yesss, Vison is my all time I still have it tattooed on my bodyĀ :giveup:

Ā 

While she hasĀ been making me mad all through this COVID season I still have no option but to keeps stanningĀ haĀ :pray:

Oof, donā€™t worry we can help find a tattoo removal service near you

alsemanche

I... don't know how to feel about this tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TimisaMonster
17 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

This...I honestly feel she is being so mismanaged at InterscopeĀ I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Helxig
39 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

I remember her saying that she will sign in a major label if she would have her freedom that she wants. if that means more performances and material from the artist without them losing their artistic expression I am so happy for her!Ā 

I was thinking that too. And combined with the fact Miley (someone who craves freedom and hates being controlled creatively) just signed with them makes me think Columbia Records is doing something different for artists... maybe that's the way forward for labels. Show the artists respect and allow them creative freedom, and score some big names that pull numbers.

If that's what CR is doing, then respect to them for helping change the game. If not then... I'm thinking too hard about something that's really nothingĀ :laughga:Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived