Sign in to follow this  
question

Disney fans help me solve this mystery please?

Galvon
Posted (edited)

Now I know conspiracy theories about Disney are really old. We probably have seen them all before, and I know Hollywood, and most succesful people in entertainment in general have always been a subject for some creepy stories. Also I like to believe there is nothing weird going on, but from all the conspiracy theories about Disney movies and weird stuff people have discovered, I just can't make sense of this one:

Spoiler

2d374db0c252ddf4f9f4b1bdadf81e93--hand-sdisney-occultism-and-symbolism-29-300x22disney-occultism-and-symbolism-21-300x22disney-occultism-and-symbolism-16-300x22EXTFNBBX0AEe8T1.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIcfC4FhsW3XIKjKDrZej25b3570f3cd66f3392cfd2771b166efd.png

Edit: Also these:

disney-occultism-and-symbolism-7-300x221disney-occultism-and-symbolism-30-300x21disney-occultism-and-symbolism-12-300x221383809_3534698262046_452976593_n.jpg?w=699e2845a49cdb2a2362d4ccf928cebe.jpg2139133_disney14_jpeg7034d63103e3573b675

There is way more, a lot of characters make these signs.

These handsigns, that appear in so manny movies. I'm not saying I believe these are meant to be evil or something. And i'm not even that bothered by it. I just noticed it and I don't get it. These are very specific handmovements these characters make. Why they do this? What is the meaning behind it? I believe I never saw people in real life do this (at least not like this), but in Disney movies they do it very randomly. Is there an explanation for this?

Speaking of other weird things in Disney movies; that moment in the resquers is also really weird and kinda creepy. Tho at least that I could see maybe just meant as a joke. Most other ''subliminal messages'' people discovered seem like a reach to me.

What do you as a fan think of these images?

Edited by Galvon

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Did you just got into one of those Christian websites that call everyone and everything satanic and illuminati members? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monsterabriel
Posted (edited)

I love you in sign language for some of them and some of them look like devil horns sign as well, I don't really believe this stuff though, some of it is sus though ngl

Edited by Monsterabriel
She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monsterabriel

This stuff is tame compared to the crackhead qanon stuff lmao

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Did you just got into one of those Christian websites that call everyone and everything satanic and illuminati members? :giggle:

No, I know it's nothing new, but I was just curious about the actual meaning behind it. The amount of these handsigns is insane. So manny characters seem to make them. I never understood why or what they mean.

Edited by Galvon

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29

I wonder if it's like, cheaper for them to animate partial hands lol

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

This stuff is tame compared to the crackhead qanon stuff lmao

What crackhead qanon stuff?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pho

weird, true,  i think i have even noticed this without realising it - this exact movement. Were they all animated by the same guy? maybe he likes drawing that. also Disney cartoons and characters move weirdly in a way to catch your eye - not realistically - maybe this is just it.

what moment in Resquers (?) do you mean too?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon  Here you go, they are literally insane

Oh I see, I thought you meant something else lol. But yes this isn't tame at all.

Edited by Galvon
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101

they’re telling us to rock on!

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PEZ
Posted (edited)

The examples from Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, and The Lion King remind me more of a dainty "pinky finger out while drinking from a teacup" hand pose than a "devil horns" hand pose.

Actually, in the Lion King image with Scar, isn't that when he was sarcastically saying "I shall practice my curtsy" to Zazu about Simba? I think it was supposed to be coded as effeminate / delicate and also be snide about royal society/snobbery.

Tbh my fingers curl in sorta the same way when I'm loosely gesturing with my hands. Like my middle and ring fingers curl in more than my pointer or pinky fingers and it would look sorta like those images if you exaggerated the gesture a little bit, like one does when making a cartoon. :shrug:

Edited by PEZ
⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, PEZ said:

The examples from Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, and The Lion King remind me more of a dainty "pinky finger out while drinking from a teacup" hand pose than a "devil horns" hand pose.

Actually, in the Lion King image with Scar, isn't that when he was sarcastically saying "I shall practice my curtsy" to Zazu about Simba? I think it was supposed to be coded as effeminate / delicate and also be snide about royal society/snobbery.

Tbh my fingers curl in sorta the same way when I'm loosely gesturing with my hands. Like my middle and ring fingers curl in more than my pointer or pinky fingers and it would look sorta like those images if you exaggerated the gesture a little bit, like one does when making a cartoon. :shrug:

Yes not all of them look as out of place. But I've seen princesses like Snow White and Cinderella and others do it too. And in some parts I just can't make sense of it, like these:

Spoiler

disney-occultism-and-symbolism-7-300x221disney-occultism-and-symbolism-30-300x21disney-occultism-and-symbolism-12-300x221383809_3534698262046_452976593_n.jpg?w=699e2845a49cdb2a2362d4ccf928cebe.jpg2139133_disney14_jpeg7034d63103e3573b675

I just wonder why they do it.

Edited by Galvon

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk

At artRAVE someone pointed at me that way.  I asked what that meant and was told it was the "Disney Point" and was more polite than pointing at someone with just the index finger.  Pointing at someone that way was just a way of saying something like "you rule".  Here is the pic:

042.jpg

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

At artRAVE someone pointed at me that way.  I asked what that meant and was told it was the "Disney Point" and was more polite than pointing at someone with just the index finger.  Pointing at someone that way was just a way of saying something like "you rule".  Here is the pic:

042.jpg

That's interesting, because I've read something about the Disney point, which seems a tradition in the theme parks. I don't really know anything about it, but from pictures I saw, they point with two fingers, but they do it with their middle finger and index finger:

Spoiler

disney.jpgwjsY_KWyW73TVNXLeIjKyWqYhB1RiPNVPLqmkuYD

I don't know, maybe it's something else. Disney likes pointing with multiple fingers I gues.:sweat:

Edited by Galvon
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...