Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bojo breaks ministerial code by misleading parliament.

Miss Dolly

“Boris Johnson misled parliament over the publication of coronavirus contracts, a court order suggests.

The prime minister had claimed that the contracts, which are subject to a legal challenge and cronyism allegations, were in the public domain.” 

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-news-live-today-brexit-nhs-latest-b1813066.html%3Famp

Yet, not one mention by the Scottish tories, no mention in the major news channels. Yet Nicola Sturgeon got absolutely hounded by the press over nothing. 

#ResignBoris

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Shook 1

iAstroLeo
Posted (edited)

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Boris, I think he is a really interesting prime minister. :neyde: 

Edited by iAstroLeo
  • LMAO 2

Dante

Another day, another Tory scandal.

Honestly at this point the headline could be something like "Boris Johnson used tax payer money to fund his cocaine habit " and I wouldn't even be surprised... And somehow they'd gain points in the polls because England is full of ****ing idiots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bionic

Lock him up! :vegas:

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

numb the flame

if he doesn't resign, whenever the next election is, vote them out. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

Miss Dolly
Just now, numb the flame said:

if he doesn't resign, whenever the next election is, vote them out. 

Labour is 13% points behind right now. 

soularpower
18 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Boris, I think he is a really interesting prime minister. :neyde: 

This is so f*ckin funny pls

wear a mask

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Labour is 13% points behind right now. 

so that means the tories have more chances winning the next one? :saladga: In the nicest way possible, once the elder generation have passed on hopefully the UK might start seeing some change. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

Miss Dolly

so that means the tories have more chances winning the next one? :saladga: In the nicest way possible, once the elder generation have passed on hopefully the UK might start seeing some change. 

They said that in the 80/90s and they are back in power. The tories will always get back into power. 

numb the flame
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

They said that in the 80/90s and they are back in power. The tories will always get back into power. 

I think Generation Y and Z is where the change will happen but we've still got the baby boomers and gen X to work on. 

Miss Dolly

I think Generation Y and Z is where the change will happen but we've still got the baby boomers and gen X to work on. 

The union is about to fall apart anyways, the tories won’t exist in this form in 10 years time. 

Miss Dolly

I wonder if any tories will come to defend the tories. 

Ricksies

We need a good labour government that is more central than far left (that's what destroyed Corbyn) then the Tories will probably be out. 

• YAAAS 1

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, Ricksies said:

We need a good labour government that is more central than far left (that's what destroyed Corbyn) then the Tories will probably be out. 

The gene pool in the current Labour Party is extremely weak. The last true Labour Government was in the 1970s 

• Thanks 1

Ricksies
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

The gene pool in the current Labour Party is extremely weak. The last true Labour Government was in the 1970s 

So much this.

As more of a centrist I hate the fact there is no decent representation from labour. They'll never get in until they grow a backbone.

I'm keeping my eye on Starmer but to be honest, he's not giving me good vibes so far. 

• Like 1