Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Porter Robinson - Nurture

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Brainiac

Porter Robinson has been putting out new singles from his upcoming album Nurture, which is due out on April 23, 2021. Take a listen to all 5 singles released from the album so far!

Porter_Robinson_-_Nurture.png

emili0

Definitely one of my most anticipated albums of the year. Really liking his approach mental health/struggle with finding purpose in making music again. The cathartic aspect of all of the songs has been so refreshing. So stoked to hear the rest of the tracks. 

lifeasgeorge

I LOVE Porter!!!! I saw him for New Years before COVID :messga: I am PERCHED for his album

live and let live

• 1 month later...
skaxboy

I love Porter Robinson. He’s got a very distinct dreamy style. I replayed his Secret Sky virtual set all the time last year while all the work from home/shut downs we’re going on. Without that I wouldn’t have listened to Pasocom Music Club. 

Brainiac

I'm gonna be honest...he released most of the best songs before the album release which did cause for a somewhat disappointing first listen. But the good songs are REALLY good.

My faves:

Look at the Sky
Musician
Mother
Mirror
Something Comforting
Unfold
Trying to Feel Alive

nickkoko

I do agree, my favourite tracks are mostly the singles. All of the singles are fantastic for sure. Some of the more experimental tracks didn't resonate with me on first listen but I'll definitely be listening to the album a lot more so we'll see if they're growers. I definitely like Mother and Trying to Feel Alive apart from the singles, and dullscythe is a pretty cool glitchy experimental track too.

Archived