Jump to content
politics

Republicans demand Biden apologize for “Neanderthal” comment


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

BabylonSaints

They really want Biden to apologize over calling them... neanderthals? The selective outrage on their part, lol. They really seem to want to be oppressed at this point. :bear:

Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Beyond parody 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

AJRocketMan

I can’t believe American politics has become a real-life reality tv show. :smh: Scratch that, a scripted comedy show that happens to be real-life and isn’t scripted!

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

F_cking snowflakes.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Galactic Mess

From what I know, Neanderthals were actually pretty smart, so the comment stems from a misconception. This short documentary from PBS is pretty informative: 

 


That being said, Neanderthals are extinct now. Why bother about them? This is but unnecessary drama. :saladga:

I personally don’t know of anyone who identifies him/herself as being Neanderthal, and it’s not like a distant genetic heritage makes you one lol :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Savage

Okay, let’s look at this compassionately: Despite the probability that many are using this as a way to attack Biden when they didn’t care about what the last president said, we SHOULD still call him IN to apologize, because the comment WAS insensitive. There is a way to call someone in compassionately without “cancelling” them, while at the same time reaching across the aisle to agree with another party—even though their criticism is coming from a very different place than our own. 💓 

UPDATE: After doing some research, it seems as if there aren't people who identify with Neanderthal ancestry. These republicans, as I mentioned in a different post, are looking for an issue to call Biden out on. If people did identify in this way, then I would say we should call him in to apologize no matter what the republican reasoning was, as I think we should hold our party's figures accountable too. Still, it looks like he did nothing wrong and they're just whining for fun. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

En_Sabah_Nur

I honestly could care LESS about what Republicans think right now, after the Hellstorm we endured the past 5 years & they sat back and said Nothing!  SMFH 

 

Egypt. W
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...