🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Republicans demand Biden apologize for “Neanderthal” comment

djBuffoon

After four years of Trump, and all of the shi t that came with, they want Biden to apologize for an "insensitive comment"?

That's funny.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 9

PunkTheFunk

I have Neanderthal DNA according to 23andMe so I felt deeply offended by his comment. 

• LMAO 9

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

I mean if we’re gonna berate or question all politicians for offensive/ questionable remarks we have to always 100% do so or what’s the point? Objective political correctness would never be achieved otherwise :shrug:

OT - what a petty thing to point out but not anything new either lol

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lucas

American republicans are the dumbest people on the planet. Sorry not sorry

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4

TheOriginalOne

LMAO!!! People are crazy! Not people asking to apologize for genes inherited from a species of human that is long extinct. With idiots like this in charge, this country really is doomed.:lmao:

• LMAO 1

littlepotter

Who's the snowflake now :lmao:

Biden's expression wasn't even wrong and I'm surprised he had the depth for it. The reason Homo Sapiens survived Neanderthals is because we have a much higher social skills and we looked out for each other in a sense and propagated our knowledge to the whole species, whereas Neanderthals were smarter yet less sociable and thus what they discovered did not propagate as quickly to other Neanderthals because they didn't necessarily have it a priority to look out for one another. So Biden's analogy makes sense.

won't you come with me?
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

FATCAT

Lmaooo they can not be serious. After every terrible thing Trump did and said, they’re going to cancel Biden over Neanderthal? Yea, no, that description fits tbh.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Argentum

lol

uhm excuse me

Biden is probably 2% Neanderthal as well so he is reclaiming the word!

check your privilege

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • LMAO 1

SEANGT

:saladga:this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. They think this is like... "gotchya! see how stupid it is when you call us out for being racist!?" and that's so embarrassing. They really will do anything and say anything to keep being racist. 

• Like 4

27monster27
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Lmaooo they can not be serious. After every terrible thing Trump did and said, they’re going to cancel Biden over Neanderthal? Yea, no, that description fits tbh.

And the fact that Trump just recently ranted about Cancel Culture at CPAC makes it even funnier. :billie:

he/him/his

HuffsAhoy

It was not in good taste but why are they acting like they haven't been saying MUCH worse for the last five years. :awkney:

TheAlexer

They really think they did something

Why do conservatives want to be oppressed so bad:bear:

• Like 1

DelusionalGaga

Republicans are racist af but want an apology to people who have 2% of Neanderthal genes? :billie:

• Thanks 1