Jump to content
politics

Republicans demand Biden apologize for “Neanderthal” comment


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Savage

Also to add to my last comment, I’m not saying the comment was insensitive to Republicans. Refusing to wear a mask is stupid. I’m saying it’s intensive to a person who has Neanderthal ancestry and identifies with it. Just wanted to add that :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Savage said:

Okay, let’s look at this compassionately: Despite the probability that many are using this as a way to attack Biden when they didn’t care about what the last president said, we SHOULD still call him IN to apologize, because the comment WAS insensitive. There is a way to call someone in compassionately without “cancelling” them, while at the same time reaching across the aisle to agree with another party—even though their criticism is coming from a very different place than our own. 💓

With the way they have acted & conducted themselves the past five years(which culminated in an insurrection on the Capitol) they’re lucky he didn’t call them something Worse!  
 

F**k Republicans.!!!!  SMFH 

 

Egypt. W
Link to post
Share on other sites

Savage
10 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

With the way they have acted & conducted themselves the past five years(which culminated in an insurrection on the Capitol) they’re lucky he didn’t call them something Worse!  
 

F**k Republicans.!!!!  SMFH 

 

I guess I didn’t make it clear that my post wasn’t really about them, tbh I agree with you—I meant more like Biden should still be held accountable. And also see my post saying I didn’t mean it was insensitive to Republicans, I meant he was being insensitive to those who actually identify with Neanderthal ancestry. I believe you and I are on the same side. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

En_Sabah_Nur
8 minutes ago, Savage said:

to those who actually identify with Neanderthal ancestry.

Are there really any people like this??  🤔

 

Egypt. W
Link to post
Share on other sites

Savage
2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Are there really any people like this??  🤔

 

Tbh I’m not sure. If there aren’t, (and even if there are,) these Republicans most likely don’t care about them—they just want to point out something bad about Biden, as if it’s a competition 😒

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ziggy

Did Blackburn really try to encourage people to own being called a Neanderthal because...:icega: girl :saladga: Veep come to life in 3.2 seconds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...