💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

New photos from AHS season 10 set on Cape Cod

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

https://whdh.com/news/new-photos-surface-from-set-of-american-horror-story-on-cape-cod/amp/

The AHS Zone shared photos from the Provincetown set on Twitter, with a caption that read, “Locals have been asked not to take photos and videos of filming but teased that what they saw indicates the season will be very ‘atmospheric.'”

Finn Wittrock, who has starred in numerous “AHS” seasons, was spotted walking down Commercial Street as cameras rolled, according to photos that surfaced earlier this week.

Other actors, including Ryan Kiera Armstrong and Adina Porter, were also seen on set, according to The AHS Zone.

Armstrong posted photos on her Instagram that showed her visiting Tin Pan Alley, among other spots in Provincetown.

Macaulay Culkin has also been spotted in the area, The AHS Zone added.

No additional details about the season were immediately available.

ahs6.jpg

ahs5.jpg

ahs4.jpg

ahs3.jpg

ahs2.jpg

AHS1.jpg

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

JRCF29

Has it been confirmed that it's a mermaids/sirens/shipwreck season?

Don't Call Me Gaga

BabylonChristmas
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Has it been confirmed that it's a mermaids/sirens/shipwreck season?

I don't think so, but it seems like it might be venturing into that area

BabylonChristmas
8 minutes ago, austincola said:

I like the small town vibes this season gives off. I have hope. 

I do too. This is the most excited I've been for an AHS season since Hotel

Justin Drew Bieber

Looking forward to it, I’m expecting it to be one of the best seasons

Bradley

Is it just me or this season is much more hyped than 1984?

Like, why didn't we get any set pictures of 1984? Why was there no paparazzi chasing the team around in 2019?

ThePopDevil

I spent summers of 2018 and 2019 in provincetown and for everyone who doesnt know its one of the most gayest towns in america and the world its basically 90% gay population and also the tourists during summer are mostly lgbtq ppl so maybe we will get some kind of storyline about that too :vegas:

i also worked at tin pan alley :bradley:

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is it just me or this season is much more hyped than 1984?

Like, why didn't we get any set pictures of 1984? Why was there no paparazzi chasing the team around in 2019?

There were a lot of set pictures before it’s release on twitter, and even concepts of redwood shacks and things, but I don’t think they were posted here

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

imnotyourbabe10

Fingers crossed we're getting a water/more "natural" horror season!  Like another person said, mermaids/sirens/shipwreck.  Hoping for Lovecraftian Leviathan vibes, too.  Could be very good this year.  Just hoping they don't go too campy like Coven or 1984 (I know horror has some inherent campy characteristics, though).  We'll have to see how the writing goes this time around.

Hoping AHS does other horror themes we haven't seen yet--one set in the desert; a snowy/winter/mountain season; and one that deals with heavy sci/fi or space would be cool (though I know Murphy said that's not "American horror" per se).

Bradley
28 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

There were a lot of set pictures before it’s release on twitter, and even concepts of redwood shacks and things, but I don’t think they were posted here

Hmm, yes I think AHS fan accounts were obtaining those information but I hardly remember any of those posted here.

Archived