💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga praises Lindsay Lohan's performance in "Liz and Dick"

ck105

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused about what you're saying. At first you say Gaga is using Lindsay to study her (she isn't, but whatever), and then you defend Gaga and imply the friendship is genuine. Am I missing out on sarcasm or something?

I said doing that would be cruel and that nobody would do that. ....I thought pretty clearly? sorry if it was confusing

I said doing that would be cruel and that nobody would do that. ....I thought pretty clearly? sorry if it was confusing

haha, no, it's probably just me, I'm pretty slow. :P

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

imasugarush

Liz & Dick was one of the campest things I've seen in a while, and that's saying something.

It didn't help that the movie was such a rushed, badly scripted, bad make up & wadrobe.

Her acting was pretty off and on tbqh but the main problem was that she was not Elizabeth Taylor.. IF she was playing someone else I doubt people would be as harsh.

Jellybean Monster

I dunno I didn't think Lindsay was terrible, she was medicore/passable OVERALL but not BAD and there were a few moments in the movie where she was a dead ringer for Elizabeth Taylor, notice I said moments...Considering it was her first real role since Machete and she's been on and off d--gs, alcohol and in and out of rehab, court, and jail since then she's probably too distracted to give a great performance in anything right now. It would be great if people would lighten up on her. Hopefully Gaga can talk some sense into Lindsay, she may have quit the d--gs but it sounds like she's back on the heavy alcohol consumption, so she needs to go back to rehab for like 6 months and get herself together...At this point it's the only way she's going to save her life, and career. She doesn't need to make more films for now as she has like 3 other ones coming out next year, so she has enough time to sort herself out, I think she's somebody with genuine talent and it would be horrific for her to end up dead because of her own bad lifestyle choices. I support this friendship, and hope it is beneficial for Lindsay.

They're just friends. She's just trying to be nice.

Flippy

I saw the trailer & thought it was good :shrug:

I need to watch it all in order for me to judge tbh :coffee:

I dunno I didn't think Lindsay was terrible, she was medicore/passable OVERALL but not BAD and there were a few moments in the movie where she was a dead ringer for Elizabeth Taylor, notice I said moments...Considering it was her first real role since Machete and she's been on and off d--gs, alcohol and in and out of rehab, court, and jail since then she's probably too distracted to give a great performance in anything right now. It would be great if people would lighten up on her. Hopefully Gaga can talk some sense into Lindsay, she may have quit the d--gs but it sounds like she's back on the heavy alcohol consumption, so she needs to go back to rehab for like 6 months and get herself together...At this point it's the only way she's going to save her life, and career. She doesn't need to make more films for now as she has like 3 other ones coming out next year, so she has enough time to sort herself out, I think she's somebody with genuine talent and it would be horrific for her to end up dead because of her own bad lifestyle choices. I support this friendship, and hope it is beneficial for Lindsay.

:clap:

:tea:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ryhanna

I haven't seen this movie, and tbh I don't intend to, but I do truly believe that Lindsay is a very talented actress. She may have some dud roles and performances, but she can be great.

misanthrope

To be honest I think this was one of her worst roles to date. Not only was she dead eyed and completely emotionless throughout the entire film but she was almost nothing like Elizabeth Taylor.

I honestly think the only roles shes passable in are silly teen films. People have been bringing up what a "great talent" she is for years now and honestly I think its pure bull**** because shes never been that great....in anything shes starred in. Mean Girls and Georgia Rule have been her only career highlights, the first of which is amazing because of Tina Fey and the supporting casts brilliance not because of Lindsay and the second she basically just plays herself. Otherwise she's a beyond poor actress, i'd say C list at best. If it weren't for her being such a soap opera/train wreck for the paparazzi her fame would've died 5 or 6 years ago.

DaR34lestBeitch

Liz & Dick was one of the campest things I've seen in a while, and that's saying something.

It didn't help that the movie was such a rushed, badly scripted, bad make up & wadrobe.

Her acting was pretty off and on tbqh but the main problem was that she was not Elizabeth Taylor.. IF she was playing someone else I doubt people would be as harsh.

i think we shoud all eliminate that factor as an argument under every circumstance, because elizabeth taylor once played a black egyptian queen. Its absolutely ridiculous to act like lindsay is no where near as "good enough" to play her, and pointing out the void from a movie icon being played by a troubled hollywood bad girl is unfair.

misanthrope

i think we shoud all eliminate that factor as an argument under every circumstance, because elizabeth taylor once played a black egyptian queen. Its absolutely ridiculous to act like lindsay is no where near as "good enough" to play her, and pointing out the void from a movie icon being played by a troubled hollywood bad girl is unfair.

I think they were referring to the fact that her portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor was terrible. She did not come off as Elizabeth Taylor in the film whatsoever. Not necessarily that she was not "good enough", even though she truly isn't a good enough actress to play Elizabeth Taylor.

DaR34lestBeitch

I think they were referring to the fact that her portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor was terrible. She did not come off as Elizabeth Taylor in the film whatsoever. Not necessarily that she was not "good enough", even though she truly isn't a good enough actress to play Elizabeth Taylor.

well i don't hear anyone a--lyzing liz taylor's performance of a black queen, so....Xpixx.jpg

misanthrope

well i don't hear anyone a--lyzing liz taylor's performance of a black queen, so....Xpixx.jpg

I'm not just saying Lindsay didn't look like her, i'm saying she didn't portray her well :roll: She wasn't good as Liz

Taylor lol

and considering Cleopatra is a classic film i'm sure plenty of critics have a--lyzed her performance as an egyptian queen :sick:

Archived