💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Nicki Minaj and husband keeps harrassing his victim

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-served-with-rep-bennie-thompsons-civil-rights-lawsuit-after-capitol-riot?ref=scroll

Nothing new, the Petty's (that's a perfect name for them) keep harrassing, Jennifer. Petty tried to rape Jennifer when both were 16. They've been trying to make her recant her story and offered $500,000. Petty was also convicted for killing a man with multiple shots.

Let's not forgeting about Nicki Minaj making another collab with Tekashi 6ix 9ine after knowing he raped a minor girl (13 yo) and supporting her brother who was convicted of rapping young girls.

I feel disgusted I once liked her song and loved Anaconda.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Lucas

I always thought Nicki has an awful behaviour.

I hate the "let's cancel everyone" culture but if there is one female artist that actually deserves to be cancelled it's Nicki.

Phantomhive

It's crazy how I used to absolutely love Nicki. She became unbearable ever since Cardi came out when she wouldn't stop victimizing herself and it's just been downhill from that. She's revolting.

In I fly on wings of winter.

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, Phantomhive said:

It's crazy how I used to absolutely love Nicki. She became unbearable ever since Cardi came out when she wouldn't stop victimizing herself and it's just been downhill from that. She's revolting.

i feel the same. I was very hyped for the queen Album but the collabs that came out before + most of the Album is simply her saying: ,,I'm the queen of rap'' 1000 times. gurl we got it 

Levine

At this point this is not a case of awful behaviour, she's sick and she needs help.

nikola

How can people still support her?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived