๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adult film star Cade Maddox gets vaccine by lying about his employment

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Born This Way

Wow this thread is obnoxious. So many assumptions about some rando to display your moral superiority. All I'm saying is I'm gonna be doing whatever the **** I can to get a vaccine. Hopefully ya'll get one soon too.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

Wow this thread is obnoxious. So many assumptions about some rando to display your moral superiority. All I'm saying is I'm gonna be doing whatever the **** I can to get a vaccine. Hopefully ya'll get one soon too.

ย 

You just felt hurt cos it felt personal to you. Felt attacked, did you? :giggle:

IDC with that accusation of yours, but if you "gonna do whatever to get the vaccine" and risking other people's health who needed it more than you do, then that says more about you than about the people you you think displaying moral superiority. A selfish prick. Chile, this pandemic really brings out the truth and the worst in people indeedย  ย :classy:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Good for him but you know he just wants to vaccine to get on with hisย life ignoring the existence of the pandemic. I bet he's one of those "it's ok, I'm on prep" gays.

But you're right, at least he's being kinda responsible now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked him up and he keeps making bareback videos with different (sometimes multiple) people during a pandemic, he's definitely one of those gays lol

yes slut-shaming. work.ย 

Just a few months ago he was willing to not follow Covid rules by recklessly partying and sleeping around in PV. Wow he's doing everything he can to get the vaccine before other people? Shameless.

Ew I used to like him

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

What is the issue here? I'm confused. He works at Uber and got a vaccine, as allowed by law

Zilla

Looks like he really is an Uber driver so closing for nowย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived