Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Janet Jackson Two-Night Documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Janet Jackson’s life story will get the documentary treatment next year from Lifetime and A&E to celebrate the 40th anniversary of her first album.

The A+E Networks announced that Lifetime and A&E have ordered a two-night, four-hour documentary event with the working titled “JANET.” Jackson’s first album, titled “Janet Jackson,” was released in 1982 when she was 16.

Filming on “JANET” has been under way for three years.

The doc follows Janet as her family is going through the loss of her father, Joseph, the patriarch of the Jackson dynasty who passed in 2018.
Producers were granted exclusive access to archival footage and never-before-seen home videos while developing the documentary for the past three years.
“JANET” will also detail the most talked-about moments of her life, including her 2004 Super Bowl appearance with Justin Timberlake.
The docu will also explore Jackson’s reaction to the death of her brother, the legendary and also controversial Michael Jackson, and her process of becoming a mother.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

Two nights? Better not filled with ads, I wanna know more than what we already know. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

I hope this doc discusses her multiple cancelled (and often not refunded) tours

buy bionic

The Child
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I hope this doc discusses her multiple cancelled (and often not refunded) tours

Lmao what? I thought she only cancelled and didn’t refund one tour, not multiple lol.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived