🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Domestic terrorists threaten US Capitol attack tomorrow

ThisGuyTony

I hope they have better control this time and don’t let them inside. :rip: 

Jill

Oh I almost forgot March 4 was tomorrow. Gotta make some popcorn.

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.
  • Like 1

JohnnyVersace

Good luck climbing the metal barricades, barbed wire, and bypassing the extreme security and national guard implemented since January! :vegas:

Bonkers
Posted (edited)

Let them in.  Bait them down a hallway and lead them into a room.  Lock the door.  Check back in 2 months to clean up the bodies.  

:haroon:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Shook 1

Jill
4 minutes ago, E Z said:

What’s so important about March 4th? 

Haven't you heard? Trump will be sworn in as president again for some reason.

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.
  • Like 2

bionic
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Haven't you heard? Trump will be sworn in as president again for some reason.

6 minutes ago, E Z said:

What’s so important about March 4th? 

Some weird QAnon nonsense relating to how the United States “stopped existing” when Congress changed the presidential inauguration date from March 4 to January 20. All of the presidents since have been fake presidents of a US ‘corporation’ and tomorrow Trump will be inaugurated as the 19th president of the US as he will restore it. 

You’d think they wouldn’t try this nonsense with someone who was a president of the “fake” United States but whatever keeps their minds active I suppose 

buy bionic
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Some weird QAnon nonsense relating to how the United States “stopped existing” when Congress changed the presidential inauguration date from March 4 to January 20. All of the presidents since have been fake presidents of a US ‘corporation’ and tomorrow Trump will be inaugurated as the 19th president of the US as he will restore it. 

ezgif-7-330c888c06ef.gif

👻

Karl
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

You’d think they wouldn’t try this nonsense with someone who was a president of the “fake” United States but whatever keeps their minds active I suppose 

That is actually hilarious 

bionic
6 minutes ago, Karl said:

That is actually hilarious 

The gays say the Sour Candy music video is still coming. The straights...have this...

buy bionic
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

Mister G
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, bionic said:

By that logic that means Trump was both literally and QAnon-ically (not a word I know) a fake president since he was sworn in January 20th, 2017. These believers have sacrificed any shred of intelligence they once had LOL.

Edited by Mister G
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I hope they have better control this time and don’t let them inside. :rip: 

I anticipate that they won't hesitate to open fire next time.

Also, this is the date/scenerio that prompted Trump Hotel DC to raise their prices for this week/weekend. :toofunny: So they want to wine and dine the terrorists out of their money before they get arrested.

Purr more, hiss less.