💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams discusses Taylor Swift calling out Netflix

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And what does she say?

Of course she shrugged it off as Taylor being sensitive rather than looking at it as a sexist issue. and she called it a "good one". As Wendy does.

Musery

Lucas

I love Taylor but Wendy is right... It's just a harmless joke on a cheap show. It's not that serious.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

Of course she shrugged it off as Taylor being sensitive rather than looking at it as a sexist issue. and she called it a "good one". As Wendy does.

And she was right tbh 

vyniildisk
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Taylor will make a song about wendy next:stalkga:

Taylor's mind right already crafting the verses  Adopt Best Friends GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Ryusei
19 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

And she was right tbh 

It's funny how she is expected to just shut up when she is offended by a joke that made a joke of her career and invalidated her talent from like 2008 - 2016. People still dictating how others are supposed to feel about situations they can't relate to in 2021. Sad.  

And Wendy has  about the most ourdated view on pretty much ANYTHING so it's even more sad to agree with this bitter woman.

Musery

Maybe she's fed off of being mocked for her dating life while a certain red head is never mocked, never talked about, never told "pretty but always complaining"

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I love Taylor but Wendy is right... It's just a harmless joke on a cheap show. It's not that serious.

I agree but when it keeps being mocked about, it must get tiring and heavy. She writes about her romantic rships, BIG DEAL, a lot of men do it but are never mocked, WHY? that's the question. WHY? Why is a certain John never mocked, or a certain red head or a certain Justin who was once upon a time in love with a Selena. Why is Taylor the target of these mockeries? Questions to think about

Guillaume Hamon
17 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

It's funny how she is expected to just shut up when she is offended by a joke that made a joke of her career and invalidated her talent from like 2008 - 2016. People still dictating how others are supposed to feel about situations they can't relate to in 2021. Sad.  

And Wendy has  about the most ourdated view on pretty much ANYTHING so it's even more sad to agree with this bitter woman.

Not "expected to shut up", expected to have a sense of humor when it's just silly sitcom jokes that EVERY celebs deal with, males or females. A joke about dating a lot is FAR from the worst jokes sitcom made about celebs. Even the jokes about brad and Angelina adopting kids the same way you buy/collect fournitures were tougher than that.

"Invalidated her talent"? How? Why being so dramatic lol? Since she's around I hear folks complimenting her songwriting so let's not invent drama.

Also nobody's "dictating" anything, they just give their views since it's the point of a forum. Tay stans often act as if she was the ultimate martyr and often it's over nothing or close.

10 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree but when it keeps being mocked about, it must get tiring and heavy. She writes about her romantic rships, BIG DEAL, a lot of men do it but are never mocked, WHY? that's the question. WHY? Why is a certain John never mocked, or a certain red head or a certain Justin who was once upon a time in love with a Selena. Why is Taylor the target of these mockeries? Questions to think about

She did it way more than these dudes tho and hers weren't just romantic relationships songs it was bashing songs that even included her exes name sometimes. There's no sexism here, just that she was more spiteful about it so of course it became a running gag that she would later destroy her boyfriend in a song like she does every year etc.

16 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Maybe she's fed off of being mocked for her dating life while a certain red head is never mocked, never talked about, never told "pretty but always complaining"

Girl she hasn’t been mocked for her dating life for the last good 4 years lol. No one even knows that show, no one laughed at that joke. If she left it alone no one even would know it exists.

Lucas
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

ALL the celebrities out there get mocked, male or female.
E.G: Justin doesn't shower + he's a f4gg0t, all the memes about turning the radio off when Ed Sheeran comes on, John is currently being attacked by Taylor stans on his new TikTok account.

It's just that some celebrities give more attention to what people tell about them, and go to talk about it in interviews/online which is just fueling the fire and now even more people will make this joke about Taylor.

Taylor knows she isn't a serial-dater and as a grown woman she should be able to know what is a harmless joke on a show and what is a real insult

bionic
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Taylor will make a song about wendy next:stalkga:

She'd never top Wendy's own efforts

buy bionic

Archived