• gabeoz

• Mister G

• Reality

• Awakened M

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m still wearing mine. Got to be one of the most incompetent governors 

WTF..... this is beyond stupid. 🤦‍♂️ The pandemic isn’t over, and there are literally MUTATIONS of the virus spreading around. This is only going to make things worse.    I hate living in Texas

Borislshere

I’m still wearing mine. Got to be one of the most incompetent governors 

• Like 5
Knife

This is beyond reckless.

It's asking a lot, but I hope the people of Texas have the good sense to continue practicing social distancing and mask wearing despite this change.

• Like 2
gabeoz
3 minutes ago, Knife said:

This is beyond reckless.

It's asking a lot, but I hope the people of Texas have the good sense to continue practicing social distancing and mask wearing despite this change.

I've gotten yelled at by multiple Karens for telling them to wear a mask at my work :neyde: no they're not smart enough. Im still gonna go out with my mask :bear: at this point i like it to hide my facial expressions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
Awakened M

That state is a hot mess.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
  • Like 2
gabeoz

I wonder if he'll allow cities to impose mask requirements still, or if he'll continue to throw that "local governments have rights" thing out the window like he did when he lifted the lockdown. 

MonsterJay

Im worried for my family and friends health back home eek (i moved out of tx back in dec 2019 befor COVID hit 👀)

People there are beyond ridiculous with the mask mandate and this will just cause more infections.

ToxicHot

WTF..... this is beyond stupid. 🤦‍♂️ The pandemic isn’t over, and there are literally MUTATIONS of the virus spreading around. This is only going to make things worse. 

I hate living in Texas. Wish I could just move to Arizona or California already. :bradley: 

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Like 5
TimisaMonster

The state is literally falling apart on SOOO many different level... is it the new Florida?

Stream my new single🔹️"Sapphire Phoenix"🔹️on Spotify!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Mister G
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

The state is literally falling apart on SOOO many different level... is it the new Florida?

At this point, pretty much. Both states have some of the worst elected officials.

• Like 2
Morphine Prince

Everyone here is so angry except for the conservatives. 

• Like 1
buzzkill

i truly can't understand why wearing a mask is so terrible for some people... :bear:

Edited by buzzkill
  • Like 4