Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

The Z
13 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

The title nearly gave me a heart attack:bradley:

I mean, what else did you expect with that title? :ladyhaha:

Regina George

Remember that time when he said all muslim fans of Ariana Grande are terrorists and should be blamed for the terrorist attack at her show? Gross human being.

homomo
24 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Remember that time when he said all muslim fans of Ariana Grande are terrorists and should be blamed for the terrorist attack at her show? Gross human being.

Wait, really??

BABYL0N
27 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Omg I didn’t even know I was a terrorist :selena:

RAMROD

Whew, multi verse tea

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

OMG 😭💔 He was so beautiful and talented. I’ll miss him a lot 💔 

stream holiday 

Quartz
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

No, I don't remember that. When?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

littlepotter

I literally short circuited, wtf is this title 

5 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Of course you don't remember his tweet from the suspended stan account he had when he was a teenager. A tweet that most definitely did NOT call muslim ariana fans terrorists :rip: calling all muslims terrorists is islamophobic. Criticizing quran verses that incite violence is not. If (especially gay) people weren't allowed to criticize religion we would still be getting jailed for existing, and it's very telling that the countries like mine where criticizing religion is forbidden are the ones where we have no rights.

chaeri pls

Regina George
2 hours ago, homomo said:

Wait, really??

Yup he did on his stan account. 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Of course you don't remember his tweet from the suspended stan account he had when he was a teenager. A tweet that most definitely did NOT call muslim ariana fans terrorists :rip: calling all muslims terrorists is islamophobic. Criticizing quran verses that incite violence is not. If (especially gay) people weren't allowed to criticize religion we would still be getting jailed for existing, and it's very telling that the countries like mine where criticizing religion is forbidden are the ones where we have no rights.

He literally said something along the lines of “I cannot with Ariana muslim fans saying they are not all terrorists. Your religion killed those people.” but go off. Just because he’s gay doesn’t mean he’s a saint so... 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

He did that on his stan account when it happened..

Regina George
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Also I don’t know if this is right but aren’t you ex muslim? Seems like u could be biased.. Not everyone shares the same beliefs in Islam and not everyone who is muslim is terrorist. It is totally okay for you to leave the religion. 

Also all this if I remember correctly.. If not then sorry

Archived