💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The United States vs. Billie Holiday

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

So has ANYONE on here seen this Great Movie yet sisterns??

usvsbh_27x40_c872c.jpg

About the LEGENDARY blues singer Billie Holiday!  Who was known for the hauntingly + Infamous song "Strange Fruit".  

Egypt. W

PunkTheFunk

I watched the trailer last night and it looked great! No disrespect at all to Andra Day but doesn't she look a bit like Trisha Paytas?

Andra-Day-Billie-Holiday.jpg

ZiggyZiggs

Whoa! I’m literally watching it rn, 50 minutes in. Andra day whew she’s something else

i wasn’t going to watch this cuz the reviews for the movie itself aren’t great and andra missed out on the SAG but her Golden Globe win yesterday made me watch it and now I’m pissed she wasn’t nominated for a SAG.

JazzGa

I can't wait to watch this! I've been waiting for it to come out for a couple months. Thank you for reminding me that it's out now! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

nodandsmile
12 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Whoa! I’m literally watching it rn, 50 minutes in. Andra day whew she’s something else

i wasn’t going to watch this cuz the reviews for the movie itself aren’t great and andra missed out on the SAG but her Golden Globe win yesterday made me watch it and now I’m pissed she wasn’t nominated for a SAG.

they apparently send the screeners to voters very late, which is what happened to Regina King two years ago and she ended up winning the Oscar anyway...

this highly covered Globe win will def push her to Oscar nod tho and tbh I could see a scenario where she'd compete for the win!!!

ZiggyZiggs
3 hours ago, sickandtired said:

they apparently send the screeners to voters very late, which is what happened to Regina King two years ago and she ended up winning the Oscar anyway...

this highly covered Globe win will def push her to Oscar nod tho and tbh I could see a scenario where she'd compete for the win!!!

damn that is such a bummer, i was wondering how amy adams got the 5th SAG slot cuz as much as i love her that movie was terrible.

i was rooting for mulligan cuz i loved promising young woman a lot but after watching this i really think andra deserves that oscar. this is her first role ever and thats impressive, and i read somewhere she started drinking and smoking to get into the role and lost 45 pounds or something.

littlepotter

I was today years old when i learned that billie holiday is a woman

chaeri pls

nodandsmile
44 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

damn that is such a bummer, i was wondering how amy adams got the 5th SAG slot cuz as much as i love her that movie was terrible.

i was rooting for mulligan cuz i loved promising young woman a lot but after watching this i really think andra deserves that oscar. this is her first role ever and thats impressive, and i read somewhere she started drinking and smoking to get into the role and lost 45 pounds or something.

Adams' movie came out early and they LOVE her, if US vs BH came out earlier it would've been Andra (who is getting A LOT of love from Hollywood folks right now) instead of her

race is such a mess, you can't even tell who's the frontrunner right now but I like this way... sweeps are so boring

xoxo Craig

I've seen 'Lady Sings The Blues' which is a biopic about her... hopefully this one will be just as good

End Racism Now

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I've seen 'Lady Sings The Blues' which is a biopic about her... hopefully this one will be just as good

This tells a completely different and a more realer story about the last decade of her life imo

Archived