💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Robbie Williams will be portrayed by a CGI monkey for upcoming biopic

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Robbie-Williams-Residency-Courtesy-of-Wy

Perhaps surprisingly, one of the biggest-budget prospects at the EFM (initially priced in the $100M range) is the Robbie Williams biopic Better Man from The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey. We understand that pop star Williams will be portrayed by a CGI monkey in the film. “It’s bananas”, one buyer wise-cracked.

Source

The Child

Wtf?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Awakened M

We have a serious issue with always using the past for current material. Wtf is going on? 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
4 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

Read as Robin Williams :bradley:

That's not what I read?

I-:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Leblanc

His music is actually quite good, espdcially for nostalgia vibes, might have to go back and and save them all to my old but gold playlist :ally:

I always let the good ones go

nikola

What?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lampost

So is it a CGI film about a monkey featuring Robbie and his music... or are they literally saying that he will be played by a monkey in a biopic on his life? :spin:

Archived