celeb

James Charles adresses grooming accusation

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Both of them seem shady but it does make sense when the guy is taking pics with a separate device...

But also...James just doesn't seem to learn the lesson and getting baited into this situation again is so messy...

Where are HIS receipts tho of this conversation? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ThisGuyTony

I don’t even like James but this story was suspicious from the beginning.

James should be more careful tho. Especially since he has a bigger spotlight on him than the average person.

I’m surprised he would even talk with a fan on Snap and send photos like that. :smh:  

I don't like James at all but this is honestly a mess. I too also believe that after all the messes he's been involved in he wouldn't be grooming a minor in the open with such a high risk potential. I usually don't date anyone under 22 so that's usually easy to tell but some of y'all need to start requesting those IDs because teens are messy these days.

I still think people need to not just let James Charles off scott free...this happened three times already and he's the adult in the situation. He should have learnt and verified ages after the first accusation years ago...and maybe stopped flirting with randoms on social media that have "16 he/him" on their tiktok bios....lmao....

Luke78619

If James is correct, I hope he f*ckin sues, I despise when people make sh*t up for clout and attention and hope Gaga never finds herself in a situation like this :saladga: stresses me out

didnt Bieber sue someone who made stuff up about him raping them? And then maybe donate the money or summat? I think James should do the same thing 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chris Evans

I'm not a fan of him but that explanation sounds about right

James has been a victim of it over and over so I don't understand why he'd be dumb enough to swap nudes with someone knowing they're likely to be at best leaked

BUtterfield 8
24 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

God imagine being horny and then having to get up and pull out your ID in order to flirt. So unsexy. The whole dating landscape is so ****ed ☠️  But it seems kinda necessary now. 

Me to my potential **** boy:

I’m gonna need a copy of your ID, social security, credit card...

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

He's a celeb that has gone through this before. It seems sloppy and suspect that he wouldn't ask for an ID. 

By the way, I think according to law it is the responsibility of the overage person to make sure of the age. It isn't the responsibility of the minor to give the correct age. 

I could be wrong. 

Makes sense but probably should be both for this type of scenario. We’re not talking about toddlers here. If you’re old enough to feel like you should lie, you’re old enough to do the right thing and clearly know you’re doing something ****ed up. 

js4754394o9823

I must say, that it is a little bit wierd that he's like "are you 18?, oh you are ok" after all that drama... why not ask for a proof or something, when you know that someone could by lying to you. He should be more responsible for sure.

(Also 18/21 still seems a little bit too much, but idk)

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

I found it hard to believe after all the drama in the past that James would entertain this a second time. Hm..

What did the accuser have to gain from this? Clout? I can't see people taking too kindly to him if he's exposed as a liar.

littlepotter

The beauty community is something else :air: those comments are so hilarious. These people could choose ANY way to spend their days and they choose to fight over youtuber drama and lecture them on how they should live. GIRL!

chaeri pls

lilmonster2424

you guys he said he got his snap from his instagram highlight and in the same highlight right before his snap was a screenshot of his tiktok where his bio says he is 16. james obviously saw it there's no way he couldn't have. he's such a good gaslighter and manipulator and people will just continue to believe him. its not a coincidence when this happens over and over and he is always talking to people who just turned 18 or are even younger. its not hard to date people your age.

Archived