• Last Reply
Chromatica Island

So the guy basically blackmailed him.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

James can't catch a break can he?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

StarstruckIllusion

God imagine being horny and then having to get up and pull out your ID in order to flirt. So unsexy. The whole dating landscape is so ****ed ☠️  But it seems kinda necessary now. 

Regina George

People are so ****ed up and crazy.. I am not even surprised this happened to him. People will do anything for popularity. Gross.

I'm surprised the wealthy/famous are willing to take a chance at all on flirting with followers, no matter what age the follower claims or what documents they send. It could be spoofed or stolen or photoshopped or anything at all :green: Idk, I'd be too suspicious of ulterior motives to risk being horny on main at all if I were in his position.

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲

Cameltoe Chariot

The internet is raising a generation of opportunistic, soulless clout chasers obsessed with likes and follows that will knowingly ruin someone's life just to go viral on tiktok :bear:

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

God imagine being horny and then having to get up and pull out your ID in order to flirt. So unsexy. The whole dating landscape is so ****ed ☠️  But it seems kinda necessary now. 

He's a celeb that has gone through this before. It seems sloppy and suspect that he wouldn't ask for an ID. 

By the way, I think according to law it is the responsibility of the overage person to make sure of the age. It isn't the responsibility of the minor to give the correct age. 

I could be wrong. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

This is why in these cases you always wait until you open your mouth and start cancelling people. Let the facts unravel. 

27monster27

This shite fvcking pisses me off. If James is indeed telling the truth here, then here we have yet another situation where people love to play up the dangerous stigma of gay men being predators for personal gain. The accuser is apparently gay too. Imagine spreading a stigma that will literally cause YOU harm for clout. Then again, we have had women, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+ people vote for Trump, so who knows what the hell is wrong with people.

he/him/his

Archived