Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles accused of sending nude images of himself to 16 yo

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PartySick
20 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

people are catfishing and lying to him for months now, everytime he talks to some boy, they later are trying to expose him and say that they were underage and straight. queerbaiting is not cool.

he's problematic, but things like that are even worst.

Yeah, I'd believe this honestly :rip:

You'd think at some point he would stop sending nudes to anyone.

🖤

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty
39 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Really no need to apologize, your feelings are valid and you should share your thoughts

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Rahrahbitchson

Another month another make up influencer drama 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Babylon gypsy said:

Sorry, my anxiety is making me overdramatic today. It just make me uncomfortable.

you are 16 now? in two years someone else could call you names like that and seriously get you in trouble with false accusations. that’s something people’s lives can get ruined by and nothing to just say like that in an overdramatize moment or because it’s cool to cancel someone. 

with every false accusation it’s harder for real cases to get taken seriously. 

that’s not like throwing shade or making fun on the internet.

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Another day another make up influencer drama 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Babylon Dynasty
On 2/26/2021 at 5:47 PM, Schizophonic said:

you are 16 now? in two years someone else could call you names like that and seriously get you in trouble with false accusations. that’s something people’s lives can get ruined by and nothing to just say like that in an overdramatize moment or because it’s cool to cancel someone. 

with every false accusation it’s harder for real cases to get taken seriously. 

that’s not like throwing shade or making fun on the internet.

sorry I was not trying to make fun or anything, It was not my intention.

I wasn't actually thinking about what I was saying,I don't support that boy, we have enough info that points that was fake (my bad for do a poor research), again, I'm so sorry, I'm not that type of person, have a good day/night ❤︎

...I still feel bad for what I said, sorry.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Tangina said:

IF this were true, then Tati was right all along?

I don't think Tati said anything that wasn't proven false.

31 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

gurlllllll byeeeeeeee.  Giving a one sided account of story isn't going to cut it honey.  It screams give me attention and viewers.  Just like the damn restaurant server who was "straight" and DMed James back and forth and agreed to meet up with him.....then make out with him for over and hour.....then wants to speak out how he didnt like it blah blah blah.  These bad ass little 16 y/o olds aren't innocent little kids.....they know what the **** they are doing.  Legally they are protected as minors i get that but they do have the ability to trick someone with their age and then they want to flip it around and act like they are an innocent child being abused?  Sorry sis.....im not buying it.  I've seen horrible manipulative teens at 12 or 13.....let alone 16.  Stop trying to be a victim for attention and gain.  

So we should hold the 16 year old TEENAGER responsible for the sexual relationship when there are pictures with CAPTIONS of a 21 year old ADULT naked pressuring him to get on FaceTime and send nudes??? Watch the video and see for yourself. Not everyone has a twisted relationship with sex at a young age. This opinion is used by abusers on a REGULAR basis to victim blame and save their asses. I understand if you don’t want to innately believe someone, but isn’t this a bit too far in the other direction? :selena:
he literally censored the pics, if he really wanted to slanderously destroy James career, couldn’t have he leaked those too? This doesn’t read like the other situation 

Reginald

James, Gorl, whyyyy? If this is true, god forbid it brings He Who Must Not Be Named (Jeffree) back to relevancy for Dramageddon 2021

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, Finn The Human said:

Uh... yes, pressuring minors to send explicit photos (grooming) is illegal. :sweat:

I mean not all countries have a law against grooming, so the answer wasn't obvious to me:huntyga:

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Is it illegal? If not, so what.

you cannot possess nude images of a minor in the US even if you are the minor who took them. it’s child p*rnography.

1 hour ago, Finn The Human said:

Chats expire after opening them once.

you actually can save chats on snapchat, you just tap the message and it saves

StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

gurlllllll byeeeeeeee.  Giving a one sided account of story isn't going to cut it honey.  It screams give me attention and viewers.  Just like the damn restaurant server who was "straight" and DMed James back and forth and agreed to meet up with him.....then make out with him for over and hour.....then wants to speak out how he didnt like it blah blah blah.  These bad ass little 16 y/o olds aren't innocent little kids.....they know what the **** they are doing.  Legally they are protected as minors i get that but they do have the ability to trick someone with their age and then they want to flip it around and act like they are an innocent child being abused?  Sorry sis.....im not buying it.  I've seen horrible manipulative teens at 12 or 13.....let alone 16.  Stop trying to be a victim for attention and gain.  

12 and 13yos don’t know what they’re doing. This is what the age of consent law is for. If this happened in another state then maybe nothing would happen, but Cali is 18, so he could get into a lot of ****. Plus, you’re completely ignoring the fact that he pressured him into sending nudes even after he said no. That parts not confirmed yeah, but it’s def the worst part 

Sorry but isn't 16 legal age?

I get that it's young, but James is still only 21 too. And that boy's legal age

It's weird, I personally wouldn't message someone of that age, but still. Pedophilia? The law may not see it that way.

Edit: just learned USA's legal age of consent is 18. Different to my country, my bad (16)

Lion Heart

A few things... James has been accused of similar things by what, 3 other young men who later deleted their 'exposes' or backtracked. But on the other hand, why is James so careless?? It's like he enjoys crossing the line here and to see what he can get away with, but eventually,  he could end up getting in trouble.

I'm no James Charles supporter, nor do I pay much attention to him, but while it is true that certain people could be catfishing him, lying about their ages, and setting him up... why is Charles not more careful with who he engages and sends photos to? This is just reckless. 

I dont want to jump to conclusions here, so I will wait to see how this plays out. But as a 21 year old man, he needs to be more careful.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sorry but isn't 16 legal age?

I get that it's young, but James is still only 21 too. And that boy's legal age

It's weird, I personally wouldn't message someone of that age, but still. Pedophilia? The law may not see it that way.

you can consent to sex but even that’s kind of shaky legally if you’re outside a certain age range i think? but you’re legally a minor til you’re 18 which this sort of thing deals with. idk the law specifically about sending nudes of yourself to a minor but obviously if the minor did it it’s child p*rnography

Archived