Sign in to follow this  
politics

Prince Harry: British press was destroying my mental health

bionic

Stepped down from royal duties, instantly became a wannabe 'influencer', and now appears on every TV show possible. At this point he'd attend the opening of an envelope 

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Ricksies

Why didn't he stop reading the newspaper and online articles then?

The fact he's now running to the press for interviews and TV shows just baffles me.. 

American press is just as bad, he can't run away from it forever at some point he has to learn to ignore it.

vyniildisk

is it me or he is kinda hawt :sis:

• YAAAS 1

Bradley
12 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

is it me or he is kinda hawt :sis:

Definitely not just you.

• Thanks 1

Bradley
14 minutes ago, Ricksies said:

The fact he's now running to the press for interviews and TV shows just baffles me.. 

American press is just as bad, he can't run away from it forever at some point he has to learn to ignore it.

This logic is kinda like saying Gaga should step down from fame if fame hurt her.

Human life is much more complex than that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Jed
17 minutes ago, Ricksies said:

Robert pattinson said something interesting about this when it came to him dating FKA twigs and his fanbase attacking her in a racist way... you can ignore all of that and pretend it isnt there but KNOWING it is always there insidiously waiting for you is incredibly taxing. But you think cos you got in a fight on ggd and like how lady gaga revels in the spotlight you would NEVER experience his situation negatively. 

when meanwhile diana died from paparazzi and when you do an interview for a show or press its on your own terms youre not being hounded by a sea of reporters. 

but leave it to GGD to have zero empathy for someone complaining about the same thing our fave complains about in her documentary/most recent album (free woman was almost the cover and title lmao)

• Like 1

Kattys

Not you guys defending press here. You forgot what happened to Amy? :yennefer:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

And britney... you cant just be like "i pretend i do not see it"

won't you come with me?
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Jill
15 minutes ago, Kattys said:

12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

And britney... you cant just be like "i pretend i do not see it"

Well it's not all black and white. The press has done its good things too. I'm not particularly informed on Harry's personality, but we know that a lot of shady things are going on inside the royal house thanks to the press, and thanks to the press I know nobody should trust the royal family for anything, much less running a country. 

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.

elijahfan

British press really is its own kind of poison... so I can't blame him for wanting to get away from it, especially given his family's history.

But it's undeniable the guy enjoys his bit of attention. I mean if you wanna run away from the press, you don't move to Los Angeles, of all places :yennefer: