šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
35 minutes ago, bionic said:

Trying to progress the Pokedex is so tedious :giveup:Ā What do the little red icons next to some tasks mean?

Those are double points! For example, doing five of the red icon tasks will get you a complete ā€œ10ā€ for the dex entry.Ā 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Also, Iā€™m having the time of my life filling out this dex. Iā€™m not even progressing story wise lol. Iā€™m still in the second area and just completing the dex entires for the PokĆ©mon I have! Itā€™s so fun for me.Ā :tony:

bionic
5 hours ago, Grace said:

outbreaks are so broken I love this game

I must have a patched copy :neyde:

buy bionic

Head Empty

I need nicknaming adviceĀ :enigma:

I've gotten into the habit of theming my teams. For this game I named my main character Judas, and team is completely nicknamed after Gaga references. Also: me and my team members all match Decidueyes color scheme of red/yellow/black :laughga:.

Ā 

So far I have:

Hisuian Arcanine - Mars (Venus / GUY)

Hisuian Zoroark - Dynamite (Hair)

Scizor - Bloody Mary

Basculegion - TsunamiĀ (Rain On Me)

Hisuian Decidueye - ???

Ā 

I still need a final party member, AND I need an appropriate nickname for Decidueye. Any recommendations? :ohwell:

Just now, bionic said:

This DLC is disappointing

extremely.Ā  I wanted to hold out hope for a true DLC but then Scarlet/Violet killed any hope I had

• 2 weeks later...
ChavaWM

Got aĀ shiny alpha floatzel!

I've been looking non stop forna dumb alpha buizel for that stupid task and I wasn't even sure what a shiny floatzel looked like and it had a white ring floaty thing and I still wasn't sure if that was right but I caught anyway and it turns out it was shiny.

Still looking for a alpha buizel. Seeing all these tasks I haven't finished is starting to make me anxious lolĀ 

RAMROD

Just a little tidbit :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• 1 month later...
YCHofficial

Shiny Spheal rolled away and I got MAD. Luckily found a shiny Machop and shiny Onix.

• 3 months later...
bionic

Game Freka could never be so iconic as this FANMADE TRAILER

Ā 

buy bionic

• 5 months later...
YCHofficial

Does anyone still play this game?Ā 
I neglected it for a few months but slowly started playing again.Ā 
Especially since I had not caught Arceus himself, which requiredĀ me to complete the pokedex first lool. But I did it woohoo. Also I have some open missions and requests I have to finish.Ā 

Mostly I do shiny hunting. I don't have many shinies, but proud of the ones I've caught so farĀ 

2023021007293100-7-CBCCE282-CD36658-AB28

Archived