Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

NichuuB
14 minutes ago, River said:

Apparently there’s a new undiscovered pokemon 

Is it a regional variant evolution or a totally new one?

Property of @Whale

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

I've seen some supposed rumours about gen 9, that it's gonna be on Italy and it will introduce a new mechanic called spirit form

We will discover in April-May if things will go as they should 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Is it a regional variant evolution or a totally new one?

Nobody knows but probably a new one/evolution 

Could be just a placeholder though 

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, NicoB said:

I've seen some supposed rumours about gen 9, that it's gonna be on Italy and it will introduce a new mechanic called spirit form

Yeah I’ve seen that also, it would make sense about Italy being the next location since they’res painting of Italy in BDSP 

bionic
18 minutes ago, River said:

We will discover in April-May if things will go as they should 

16 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah I’ve seen that also, it would make sense about Italy being the next location since they’res painting of Italy in BDSP 

20 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Pokemon introducing a new game mechanic that will nevre be used again after that region?

tumblr_n4wy8eAslh1s0my1wo1_500.gifv

I'm over the battle gimmicks

buy bionic

CyanLights
Just now, bionic said:

Pokemon introducing a new game mechanic that will nevre be used again after that region?

tumblr_n4wy8eAslh1s0my1wo1_500.gifv

I'm over the battle gimmicks

tbh the mainlines need a major refresh imo - i hope Legends really pushes them to do better and make better storylines/gameplay and don't rely on gimmicks. I feel like the DLC for Sw/Sh were a step in the right direction and Legends seems to be going that direction too. 

bionic
Just now, CyanLights said:

tbh the mainlines need a major refresh imo - i hope Legends really pushes them to do better and make better storylines/gameplay and don't rely on gimmicks. I feel like the DLC for Sw/Sh were a step in the right direction and Legends seems to be going that direction too. 

I think Pokemon should branch out from linear Gym 1, Gym 2, Gym 3, etc, Gym 7, beat the boss, Gym 8, Elite 4 routine. Put more focus in worldbuilding, exploring, and catching. Like you said, a game filled with little zones like the isle of armor etc where you get sidetracked by side quests would be great.

give the evil teams some personality. give rivals/'friends? now i guess? personality

buy bionic

NichuuB
22 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

In which part? I don't think I've seen

Property of @Whale

CyanLights
18 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think Pokemon should branch out from linear Gym 1, Gym 2, Gym 3, etc, Gym 7, beat the boss, Gym 8, Elite 4 routine. Put more focus in worldbuilding, exploring, and catching. Like you said, a game filled with little zones like the isle of armor etc where you get sidetracked by side quests would be great.

Exactly. I think thats why BOTW succeed so well. it kept the familiar "dungeons" but really emphasized the side missions and world building with the amazing open world 

19 minutes ago, bionic said:

give the evil teams some personality. give rivals/'friends? now i guess? personality

I want the rival to actually be mean and not intrusive (i.e. Hop asking to battle every five minutes) and I want a team that really makes you think. I think it was Black and White where the evil team wanted to actually free pokemon and have them not be controlled by humans, i thought that was great. Or just a evil team for the sake of being evil, the past few teams have felt pathetic lmao (and team skull was borderline offensive lmao) 

bionic
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Exactly. I think thats why BOTW succeed so well. it kept the familiar "dungeons" but really emphasized the side missions and world building with the amazing open world 

I want the rival to actually be mean and not intrusive (i.e. Hop asking to battle every five minutes) and I want a team that really makes you think. I think it was Black and White where the evil team wanted to actually free pokemon and have them not be controlled by humans, i thought that was great. Or just a evil team for the sake of being evil, the past few teams have felt pathetic lmao (and team skull was borderline offensive lmao) 

I honestly couldn't tell you what Team Flare or Team Skull stood for.

buy bionic

Head Empty

I'm still unsure if I want to get this at release. BDSP left a bad taste in my mouth, and I'm not sure if I want to support GameFreak/TPC at this point.

All of their Switch releases except for Lets Go have felt unfinished and rushed in one way or another. Legends excites me because they're finally doing away with the standard formula, but the execution seems downright poor. 

Pokémon is one of the most successful and profitable franchises in history, yet the game looks less polished than newcomers like Genshin Impact or an indie like TemTem. Why aren't they investing more time and money into making it the triple-A title it deserves to be?

Archived