Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

La Rosalia

Also spoiler about the post game:

Spoiler

Volo and Giratina are kicking my ass x.x The farthest I’ve made it is to the fight with Origin Giratina. In trying to avoid using Dialga or Palkia for this because I think that’s tacky and I like a challenge, but if I get stuck longer I might. 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

So I finished the game today girlies. 

Spoiler

The ending was super underwhelming. I caught Palkia off screen and then suddenly the credits rolled. WTF?

The postgame doesnt really seem that exciting. Grinding for the complete PokeDex does not seem fun.

buy bionic

Lona Delery
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

So I finished the game today girlies. 

Hide contents

The ending was super underwhelming. I caught Palkia off screen and then suddenly the credits rolled. WTF?

The postgame doesnt really seem that exciting. Grinding for the complete PokeDex does not seem fun.

thats not the end of the main story, keep playing

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

bionic
28 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

thats not the end of the main story, keep playing

i am shook but the credits have rolled so everything there on is post-game surely

buy bionic

La Rosalia
38 minutes ago, bionic said:

i am shook but the credits have rolled so everything there on is post-game surely

Spoiler

That was probably a decision to surprise the players I think, because this is more a continuation of the actual story rather than, let’s say, the delta episode from ORAS

blackpink
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Looking for sugar daddy to buy me this Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

go on Grindr and get some thirsty old men to buy you it. as a broke uni student i do this all the time except for food :rip: 

ChavaWM

I keep getting distracted doing other things and exploring, I still haven't even done that task about Kleavor. I'm now at 3 stars and still in the beginning lol

bionic
Just now, Mistress Dita said:

So what’s the consensus on this? Should I buy it? 

Yes! it brings in a lot of the changes the franchise has needed for the past decade. there's a lot it needs to refine but IMO Legends Arceus should be the prototype for future mainline Pokemon games

buy bionic

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

So what’s the consensus on this? Should I buy it? 

I wasn’t gonna get it bc of all the negativity surrounding it
 but I ended up getting it and instantly got addicted lol. It’s definitely a breath of fresh air for the PokĂ©mon series and it’s actually quite challenging in ways which is not typical for PokĂ©mon games. Id say get it if you have the $

On 2/4/2022 at 2:36 PM, bionic said:

It’s an Okami kind of situation, if you played it, you know what I mean lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ALGAYDO

My boyfriend caught 5 shinies within 4 hours of getting the shiny charm. I’m both happy for and bitter towards him :vegas:

Archived