Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

La Rosalia
8 hours ago, bionic said:

Is there a shortcut for fly?

The other way to this is opening the town map, then press A on the town you wanna fly to.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
35 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Finally made some progress in the game!

Where have you got to? I beat gym 7 (after half heartedly making my way to the city) and started against the evil team 

buy bionic

La Rosalia

I’m pissed. I caught a gligar pretty early in the game, I have it around level 39 now, I’ve beat the 6th gym leader and I have just found out that you can’t get the razor fang until you beat the elite 4 :wtf: I know this was a D/P remake; but it’s stupid to me how they left most of the game’s flaws when Platinum was right there and they could have used that as a guide. Also, The lack of Pokémon variety in the routes is awful, it’s all bidoof, bibarel and geodude. 

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

The lack of Pokémon variety in the routes is awful, it’s all bidoof, bibarel and geodude. 

When life gives you an abundance of bidoof…shiny hunt. :messga:

bionic

I now defeated all 8 gym leaders without much difficulty. The elite 4 were a bit more tough but then Champion STEAMROLLED me :giveup: 

My squad is

• Empoleon
  • Staraptor
  • Lucario
  • Crobat
  • Roserade (who is frankly useless)
  • Luxray
buy bionic

Justin Drew Bieber

I’m playing Diamond and my boyfriend @Munchlax is playing Pearl and we’re doing the story together, we’re about to go to our 6th gym! I have a bro themed team lol

A791387-C-36-DD-49-B5-9-D6-C-08-A888-D46

La Rosalia
54 minutes ago, bionic said:

I now defeated all 8 gym leaders without much difficulty. The elite 4 were a bit more tough but then Champion STEAMROLLED me :giveup: 

My squad is

• Empoleon
  • Staraptor
  • Lucario
  • Crobat
  • Luxray

I’ve done so well with the gym leaders but I feel so not prepararse at all for Cynthia, she’s gonna wreck me.

I have:

Infernape

Togekiss

Gastrodon

Magnezone

Scizor 

and gligar (soon to be replaced by mamoswine since we can’t have the razor fang before the E4 🙄)

PartySick
42 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

and gligar (soon to be replaced by mamoswine since we can’t have the razor fang before the E4 🙄)

This was always a pet peeve of mine with Pokemon games. You don't get the coolest Pokemon until after you've beaten the game.

The post game, in most cases, is not strong enough to keep me invested after I finally get the 'mons I want :laughga:

đź’š

ChicaSkas

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheOriginalOne

I bit the bullet and purchase BD. I couldn’t hold out. It’s the series I loved the most as a child but playing through this remake…my disappoint is immense. I can’t believe how hard they disrespected generation 4. :giveup:

Hopefully Legends Me is a good game. I’m hoping that GameFreak and TPC are putting their all into it.

Anyway, #TeamPiplup

Debithius
21 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

I’m pissed. I caught a gligar pretty early in the game, I have it around level 39 now, I’ve beat the 6th gym leader and I have just found out that you can’t get the razor fang until you beat the elite 4 :wtf: I know this was a D/P remake; but it’s stupid to me how they left most of the game’s flaws when Platinum was right there and they could have used that as a guide. Also, The lack of Pokémon variety in the routes is awful, it’s all bidoof, bibarel and geodude. 

The fact that they only made a remaster and had the audacity to call it a remake...

Agunimon
23 hours ago, bionic said:

Where have you got to? I beat gym 7 (after half heartedly making my way to the city) and started against the evil team 

I stopped today at Route 215.

Agunimon
7 hours ago, bionic said:

My squad is

• Empoleon
  • Staraptor
  • Lucario
  • Crobat
  • Luxray

I heard Cynthia has a competitive moveset with all her pokemon being perfect EVs and IV trained.

Archived