đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

ooooo this looks good

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I wonder how they’ll go about with the Spiritomb encounter and the Odd Keystone?

Cello

Yassss this looks amazing :excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

The graphics are NOT IT :sweat: excited to have the remakes, but it deserved so much more, just feels a little lazy tbh....

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

bionic
Just now, GC1234 said:

The graphics are NOT IT :sweat: excited to have the remakes, but it deserved so much more, just feels a little lazy tbh....

What I really don't like is how the graphics switch so majorly between the Chibi world map visuals and the in-battle visuals

buy bionic

Lona Delery

why did it end for me skkkkk

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

What I really don't like is how the graphics switch so majorly between the Chibi world map visuals and the in-battle visuals

Absolutely!! It goes from Pokemon rumble to Pokemon let’s go. I’m so disappointed tbh.... 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Lona Delery

yea sorry the DP remakes look like ugly trash, i hate the art style... gonna buy it either way. but im more excited for the Legends title

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived