game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wow, how can these leaks :bradley:

Thry ahve nothing to be presented on Direct if it all leaks now

Me looking at your avatar before watching the new episode later this afternoon :koons: 

buy bionic

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Me looking at your avatar before watching the new episode later this afternoon :koons: 

:koons: what about it

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

This makes me excited to buy a Switch and play Pokémon again. :excited2:

Look forward to the Pokemon-themed skin versions

buy bionic

ThisGuyTony
Just now, bionic said:

Look forward to the Pokemon-themed skin versions

I’m assuming they will release in November like previous ones?

RAMROD

Bulbasaur or Grass type Switch, do it, Nintendo!! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I’m assuming they will release in November like previous ones?

I'd expect so. They're usually released sometime around Thanksgiving/Christmas

buy bionic

Naak Le Vaar

I would take the leaks posted by OP with a mountain of salt. Not trying to be rude btw. Just that the game looks too polished. Yes I know it sounds absurd, but even with IoA and CT DLC the game still looked like base SwSh just the level design was better. 

I believe gen 4 is getting a remake, just not that specific link. Also, the logo looked nothing like previous titles. TPCI is too set in their ways atm to make such a shift in game design. That's not an opinion, it's an observable trend. I hope the game does have more polish than SwSh, but the video doesn't look like the engine that GF would use. I could very well be wrong. Well know in less than 30 minutes. Hopefully it's the remake and maybe a spinoff game? I really don't wanna see Unite that's totally for the Chinese/Korean market imo. Like it's not bad but not direct worthy.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I would take the leaks posted by OP with a mountain of salt. Not trying to be rude btw. Just that the game looks too polished. Yes I know it sounds absurd, but even with IoA and CT DLC the game still looked like base SwSh just the level design was better. 

I believe gen 4 is getting a remake, just not that specific link. Also, the logo looked nothing like previous titles. TPCI is too set in their ways atm to make such a shift in game design. That's not an opinion, it's an observable trend. I hope the game does have more polish than SwSh, but the video doesn't look like the engine that GF would use. I could very well be wrong. Well know in less than 30 minutes. Hopefully it's the remake and maybe a spinoff game? I really don't wanna see Unite that's totally for the Chinese/Korean market imo. Like it's not bad but not direct worthy.

well, the pics and video in question are not from the remakes :poot:  its a spin-off coming in 2022

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

bionic
1 minute ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

The video is allegedly for the standalone "Legend of Arceus" game. But IA, it does look like a Zelda BOTW reskin and some people are saying that on Reddit too

buy bionic

Lona Delery
Just now, bionic said:

Only 20 minutes now? Is that right?

16!

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived