Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reshooting scenes for Madame X tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Madonna has revealed she has recovered from her knee injury, one year after she fell and badly hurt herself onstage in Paris.

She took to her Instagram account to share the news on Thursday, as she informed fans that she was reshooting scenes for her Madame X tour. 
source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLuuuL1hvKO/

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Original Diva

I don't get it. Why would she be reshooting? That just doesn't make much sense to me.

excuse me no

Sneaky Oliver

She's such a perfectionist! Can't wait to finally watch the show! Maybe she will shoot some closeup scenes and stuff to improve the original recording

I’m on my Legacy Act era

bionic
23 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I don't get it. Why would she be reshooting? That just doesn't make much sense to me.

To get the shots she wants? In the live footage part of the performance might be covered by a head, banner etc

buy bionic

Catnikko
38 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Does she mean the visual backdrops or is she green screening herself on stage? :toofunny:

well the stage probably still exists so she'll be on that in the shots that don't show the audience?

Purr

Original Diva
28 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She's such a perfectionist! Can't wait to finally watch the show! Maybe she will shoot some closeup scenes and stuff to improve the original recording

23 minutes ago, bionic said:

To get the shots she wants? In the live footage part of the performance might be covered by a head, banner etc

I just fear that if they spend TOO much time working on it, that it will become over-edited and the final product won't be as great. 

excuse me no

dynamite
6 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

well the stage probably still exists so she'll be on that in the shots that don't show the audience?

Genuinely wasn't sure what she meant by this so yeah, thanks :toofunny:

ballerios
48 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Does she mean the visual backdrops or is she green screening herself on stage? :toofunny:

madame x tour is not that big rite ? .. i think its basically a theatre show that's why it doesn't need any audience to reshoot hehe

6 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I just fear that if they spend TOO much time working on it, that it will become over-edited and the final product won't be as great. 

Like the MDNA tour... was such an incredible show and the DVD is barely watchable (at least to me)... way too edited and way too many cuts. 

The Child
8 minutes ago, FunkYou said:

Like the MDNA tour... was such an incredible show and the DVD is barely watchable (at least to me)... way too edited and way too many cuts. 

The MDNA tour is a film, it’s not even dvd of a tour :messga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Teletubby
51 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It is probably for Netflix documentary with Madame X footages
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/791952-madonna-to-release-documentary-with-madame-x-footages-on-netflix

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

bionic
40 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

That's a recurring theme in most of her concert videos, so I've come to expect it :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Archived