💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The context behind Britney’s Gaga/Global Warming™️ tweet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

I just learned this but it was a oart of a Q&A and she was shading it and asked to comment on Gaga ☠️ 

Am I the only one who didn’t know or...

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, dynamite said:

I only found out recently :neyde:

I feel like I’ve ruined the funny out of it for myself🧍‍♂️

GagaSine

Wow i’m so mad that I literally for years just thought this was a stupid weird tweet when it actually makes perfect sense 

Oriane

To me it was obvious she just didn't really understand that one tweet = one idea and she was squeezing two in one. Still doesn't make the "global warming is a good thing" look good anyway. :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FrederickSpears
58 minutes ago, Oriane said:

To me it was obvious she just didn't really understand that one tweet = one idea and she was squeezing two in one. Still doesn't make the "global warming is a good thing" look good anyway. :huntyga:

She's literally being sarcastic saying "Does anyone think Global Warming is a good thing?"

She's not saying it is a good thing :rip: I swear some of you need your heads checked

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She's literally being sarcastic saying "Does anyone think Global Warming is a good thing?"

She's not saying it is a good thing :rip: I swear some of you need your heads checked

I always read it as “does anyone think global warming is a good thing?!?” but it’s the Internet you can never read things how they’re intended to read. 

Bella Goth

blackpink doing global warming things, gaga's dog walker & asia, gustav, koji situation, and free britney happened all together i-

ToxicHot

Never knew this. Thanks for sharing! :sis:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived