💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where's all the albums by big names?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I review albums from an amateur standpoint and they're growing really thin on the ground right now in terms of names I've heard of. I'll only review albums by people I know though they don't have to be majorly successful names. It's not that there's not many albums being released right now, quite the opposite, actually, but they're by a lot of small names I don't recognise. Seriously, just check out "list of 2021 albums" on Wikipedia for the most bizarre collection of upcoming names you've ever seen. January was loaded with albums, but I didn't recognise a good 95% of them. We're nearly in March, and I've reviewed a grand total of 7 albums, plan to do 8 and 9 real soon. Then, I've got 4 planned for March, that's it. April looks woefully empty too. There aren't even that many new singles out. I don't even know of any big names releasing after March apart from Cardi B, Doja Cat and Drake and that's about it. Is it because big names want to wait until the pandemic's more controlled so they can drop an album knowing they can easily tour immediately afterwards? I could understand why so many artists delayed things last year but in 2021, we've got a vaccine, things are progressing, things are slowly getting back to normal. Not to mention, so many artists have probably created at least one whole album while in lockdown. So where's all the new albums this year? I'm having to listen to an album by Robin Thicke, I'm that desperate to get some reviews done so I've got some semblance of a year end list to make come January!

PxA limited

That’s why turns out that Taylor Swift is a real artist, majority of other just money makers. 

I think Billie is coming this year, Adele, perhaps Rihanna, Taylor re-release and maybe more, I wouldn't be shocked if Beyonce released, the jazz album hopefully. Only MPGs lol but I don't follow anyone else's career

alsemanche

Billie is probably releasing this year but it's still unannounced, same for Adele. Gaga should be releasing the jazz collab with Tony too. 

I also feel like many released last year and others are waiting to see how the pandemic situation  progresses before starting new eras and releasing new material.

OH AND Lorde is probably releasing this year, and Lana is releasing too.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

js4754394o9823

Most of the "big names" released something last year

Gaga, Kesha, Miley, Ariana, Halsey, Katy, Taylor x2

This year Lorde is going to release something

Lana Del Rey is coming with an album

Gaga and Tony C2C 2.0

Avril Lavigne is teasing new music

Adele is probably coming back, Billie too

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Better Day

The big names that I’ve heard rumoured are Adele, Rihanna, Madonna (Unlikely, I say 2023) and Taylor Swift will be releasing throughout the year 

I kind of expect not that many big names will release this year because most of them released last year. I’m afraid it’s going to be a quiet year in music. 

Together You And I!

2 hours ago, PxA limited said:

That’s why turns out that Taylor Swift is a real artist, majority of other just money makers. 

what u say makes no sense, if they are not releasing music, they are not making money, while Taylor released 2 heavily promoted albums with multiple versions and made millions :emma:

I mean, they are are all there to make money, this is showbiz after all.. they can call themselves real artists as much as they like but it's still Hollywood and in Hollywood you make money, you're not singing in bars in front of your friends and giving away CDs for pennies and then goes to work at your real job :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived