Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dan Reynolds teams up with Apple to fund 8 new LGBTQ Youth Centers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Imagine Dragons frontman Dan Reynolds with his wife Aja Volkman are joining forces with Apple and Utah Jazz owners Ryan and Ashley Smith, to make life a little bit easier for LGBTQ youth in America.

Encircle - a Utah non-profit offering community resources for LGBTQ youth - announced a major expansion deal to bring their mission to more locations. Titled “$8 Million, 8 Houses,'' the new capital campaign aims to raise enough money to build eight new Encircle homes in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada and Utah.

Dan and his wife Aja donated the singer's childhood home in Las Vegas (valued at $1 million), Ryan and Ashley Smith  will contribute $2 million, while Apple will donate $1 million and contribute "products that promote digital connection, creativity and education."

source

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

wowwww!! Donating his childhood home! I thought he was like Irish or British for some reason lol but slay king + everyone else involved, Apple coming through with more philanthropy

bionic
5 minutes ago, weed said:

wowwww!! Donating his childhood home! I thought he was like Irish or British for some reason lol but slay king + everyone else involved, Apple coming through with more philanthropy

He’s a Mormon

buy bionic

Bradley

Intelligent, kind, handsome, caring, hot, talented, Dan is amazing. :bradley:

He's one of the very very few straight allies out there and I really appreciate that about him. And he's also not your once-in-a-while kinda ally, like he literally dedicates his entire career to advocating for LGBT causes and mental health issues. I'm surprised he hasn't collabed with Gaga already.

Wbk that Tim LGBT+ Cook was on our side with big tech, hence why everything I own/my parents own are made by Apple, but Imagine Dragons lead singer being so supportive is such a moment, he shows that he supports not only then its popular and sells but its true to his beliefs, come thru papi :tony:

Archived