💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

ÉLITE renewed for a 5th Season

COOOK

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Season 4 has to be really good if they already renewed for a 5th one, can't wait to watch it. I'm gonna miss so many of the old cast but they had a pretty good closure and it was time to move on.

DelusionalGaga

Damn, who they gonna murder this time?

Spoiler

Seriously though, I used to love it but I feel like season 3 was kind of perfect to end with. There's only so many murders, interrogations and thruples you can make until it gets boring.

I love this show but idk if i need two new seasons... season 3 ended things in a perfect way if you ask me 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

thatfoxyfeeling

I really enjoyed the first two seasons but the third season should have been the last. It's ending up like How to Get Away with Murder.

BUtterfield 8

Why is it so hard for telenovelas to have a diverse cast I mean elite added 2 poc characters last season but they’re not coming back 

Perched nonetheless and I assume some of the new male characters will be gay 

ELECTROHEART

They need to stop adding unreal high school characters with unreachable beauty please :air:

I mean... who looks like that in high school :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Lion Heart

Valentina looks like Ester, at least based on that photo.

Bold of them to renew without S4 being released yet. :golfclap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived