💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The fact that no official update was made public yet doesn't mean the police isn't doing their job. For the sake of the investigation, it's probably better to keep things out of social media.

Right, and apparently it was far from being their first crime so I'm hopeful they'll find them eventually. I just hope the dogs are treated well in the meantime.

I know... my comment was not actually to be taken that seriously. I simply wanted to point out the dedication of little monsters to wanting to help with all this.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I'm not saying this could be them but the car looks a little similar (to what I remember from the video) this means they're already known to LAPD

PartySick
17 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

Updates about the search for the dogs is probably unlikely. The people who did this are most likely seeing what is being said and telling the media could ruin the search by alerting them about what the cops know. 

Yup. We likely won't hear much until it's over. Dogs aside, they need to find the guys who've proven that they're willing to kill.

💚

Stupid Oreo

The same duo has commited multiple crimes, be sure to tag the investigation team under this, as it may help the research 

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

The same duo has commited multiple crimes, be sure to tag the investigation team under this, as it may help the research 

do you know what the email address is to send leads to help?

No offense, because I know that the fans mean well, but I'm sure the detectives at LAPD don't need any help looking for other violent robberies to connect a violent robbery to

Don't Call Me Gaga

42 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

Updates about the search for the dogs is probably unlikely. The people who did this are most likely seeing what is being said and telling the media could ruin the search by alerting them about what the cops know. 

That’s true. I just hope Gaga is being updated about anything they find because she must be sick with worry, and Ryan too.

Moonlight on Water
19 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

do you know what the email address is to send leads to help?

Use the koji and gustav one or submit an anonymous tip.

she/her

numb the flame
Just now, Meraki said:

Use the koji and gustav one or submit an anonymous tip.

yeah that's the one I was referring to however if the footage of the white car people are already known by LAPD and have been posted on twitter then I'm sure they've already connected the incidents like we have. 

Just now, numb the flame said:

yeah that's the one I was referring to however if the footage of the white car people are already known by LAPD and have been posted on twitter then I'm sure they've already connected the incidents like we have. 

That video is also very violent, the guy is lucky he didn't have a serious injury being slammed to the concrete like that. These people are trouble...

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
Just now, JRCF29 said:

That video is also very violent, the guy is lucky he didn't have a serious injury being slammed to the concrete like that. These people are trouble...

yeah these people don't seem to care really they just want what they want. I hope Koji and Gustav are okay and that they are together and haven't been separated or anything. 

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

yeah these people don't seem to care really they just want what they want. I hope Koji and Gustav are okay and that they are together and haven't been separated or anything. 

It does seem like the duo (if it is indeed the same one) has escalated, going from an assault to an attempted murder. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived