💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I cant help but think this is the work of insane trumpists who have targeted these dogs and waited for her to be out of the country.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean maybe. But they’re most likely chipped, so they’ll be found eventually if they’re resold and taken to a vet. But Frenchies go for $5k to $15k on their own so that’s good money for some. 

but their status makes me extra afraid for their safety. What if they realize they cant sell the dogs because they’re too famous, and just abandon them... or worse 🥲 

I feel gross saying this, but those chips are very close to the surface under the skin, they'd likely be removed. Dog thieving is a big thing, they probably know what to do. 

And yeah, totally, their status and this huge story make make me more afraid for them not less. Best case scenario they just abandon them at this point I think 

Mother of Puppies

I really don't know if they randomly picked him because of the dogs so that they could resell them.... or if they knew exactly that those were Gaga's dogs...

The bad thing is Gaga put herself in the crossfire when she spoke out for Biden... because those Trump supporters don't shy away from vicious acts as we have seen...  this was something that she always feared - that her fame would endanger her family/friends... and it's not so hard to find out where her dogs stay when she doesn't take them with her on tour/travels, because it's all on instagram. And it happened right after she left for italy, so maybe they knew?

On the other hand, if they didn't kow that those dogs were Gaga's dogs and they find out now, they probably know they can't resell them anywhere else... well... it's just all ****ed up. This truly makes me sad. What a ****ed up world we live in.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

What a sad day :(

I love you Gaga, i wish the best for your dogs and your friend :kara:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I feel gross saying this, but those chips are very close to the surface under the skin, they'd likely be removed. Dog thieving is a big thing, they probably know what to do. 

And yeah, totally, their status and this huge story make make me more afraid for them not less. Best case scenario they just abandon them at this point I think 

:omg:

I’m

no see yeah thank you for the accurate information but I’m done. I’m going to eat, talk w my mom and watch the new PS5 State of Play to reset bc there’s nothing I can do. 

Everyone else please also remember to care for your mental health too, especially after that video 💖

Just now, Married the Night said:

You’re missing the point. They won’t bring the dogs back because it could lead to criminal arrest or charges. They don’t care about civil courts. Most criminals don’t care about civil trails. All they would need to do is file bankruptcy.

If they plan to get away with this, they will dispose of the dogs. 

The dogs being returned is not necessarily a prerequisite for bringing a civil or criminal charge (I'm not sure if California has animal welfare laws dealing with theft of a pet or not). 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mister G
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m

no see yeah thank you for the accurate information but I’m done. I’m going to eat, talk w my mom and watch the new PS5 State of Play to reset bc there’s nothing I can do. 

Everyone else please also remember to care for your mental health too, especially after that video 💖

Yeah that's all we can do is wait on the sidelines for more developments to come through but have to just continue on and hope for the best.

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

The dogs being returned is not necessarily a prerequisite for bringing a civil or criminal charge (I'm not sure if California has animal welfare laws dealing with theft of a pet or not). 

Yes but it would likely lead them to being caught and I am sure that’s why they haven’t been returned yet. At this point I doubt they are even alive anymore. But I’m hopeful. 

WHY GAGA? SERIOUSLY.

She is always dealt some horrible card when she is doing really well. Do you remeber in 5foot2 when she said as soon as she gets something she loses something?

A poor man nearly died. It just couldnt be worse for her.

This is ****ed up. Im genuinely so gutted about it, and she has to just continue filming and playing a character when I imagine all she wants is to cry and be with her friends and family.

Bro Wtf GIF by Manifest Destiny Down: SPACETIME

6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m

:hug:

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Can they really get the ransom without getting caught? They dogs were exclusively taken away to an unknown location in a car. Anyone who knows there are is extremely sus. Gaga might not be asking questions, but the police definitely will.

It’s the pets of a musical icon. The police are gonna feel extra pressure to find the victims. They already got the criminal’s height, voice and car model. I’d be surprised if they aren’t caught. 

Yeah, the cops will defn. investigate the money trail even if Gaga asks no questions...and the criminals have to know it. Also, I'm like 99% sure authorities often discourage cash rewards (unless they are desperate) because they lead to false tips a lot of the time. It's not the same as offering cash for a regular missing pet. Best case scenario at this point is they simply dump the dogs and someone finds them. I completely understand why she offered a reward, but there are multiple reasons as to why it was probably a bad idea (not only because some people looking to get outraged are spinning it as her not "caring" about Ryan due to the no questions thing and because she's not offering cash for tips about the crime).

I also agree that they'll probably catch the suspect considering they have video, etc. I know we shouldn't speculate, but the whole scenario doesn't feel random (even though random dog napping is a thing) when you add in the amount of times he was shot. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being someone Ryan knew and who had some sort of issue with him & my guess is the cops are already looking into that angle.

Butters Stotch

I can't believe there's still no news on the dogs. Really hope they are ok and safe soon. I'm checking the news every 10 minutes to see if they are released.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Married the Night
1 minute ago, Butters Stotch said:

I can't believe there's still no news on the dogs. Really hope they are ok and safe soon. I'm checking the news every 10 minutes to see if they are released.

I do not believe we will have news on the dogs unless the culprits are caught. 

2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Yes but it would likely lead them to being caught and I am sure that’s why they haven’t been returned yet. At this point I doubt they are even alive anymore. But I’m hopeful. 

Were there security cameras in this neighborhood? Any witnesses? And was it random, or was Ryan targeted, or was Gaga targeted? Were the dogs the target all along, or were they scooped up spur-of-the-moment style?

So much unknown, and the way these things work it will be a while before we know any of it. Certainly the descriptions of the shooters so far haven't been very helpful, but it's also possible that Ryan could remember more soon.

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived