💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

“House Of Gucci” will be available on Paramount+, Nov 24 release

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

So here for it. Disney+ will win the streaming services war

Disney should buy MGM and include their movies in Disney+ while also making a deal with Sony (since they're already associated with them because of Spider-Man) and ask them to use Disney+ as the streaming service for their movies, since Sony doesn't have any and isn't planning to. I think from a strategic point of view it's a win-win

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

I bet this streaming service will be US-only :(

It will launch in the US, Canada and Latin America on the same day with additional launches in Australia and nordic countries months after. I dont know if theres any word on the rest of Europe or Asia

Better Day
4 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

I bet this streaming service will be US-only :(

It’s going to be slowly rolled out worldwide depending on the market. 

Together You And I!

23 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Calling Disney to buy Paramount. 

Not gonna happen :bear: CBS and Viacom (owner of Paramount) just remerged after initially splitting apart years ago, so they could rebuild their media conglomerate to compete with companies like Disney. 

Better Day
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

Not gonna happen :bear: CBS and Viacom (owner of Paramount) just remerged after initially splitting apart years ago, so they could rebuild their media conglomerate to compete with companies like Disney. 

Let’s see how well this Paramount+ does. By looking at the content, if doesn’t seem that interesting. 

Together You And I!

Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Let’s see how well this Paramount+ does. By looking at the content, if doesn’t seem that interesting. 

Its going to do well regardless, theyre transforming the existing CBS All Access service into Paramount +, which currently has like 30M subscribers without having the Paramount content included yet. (This is the home of big franchises like Star Trek, NCIS, etc. With tons of new exclusive shows in the works)

memomemome

First A Star is Born (Warner)

and now Paramount?

wow she got all the demands :excited2:

@ Universal & Disney : I know you want have some gaga in movies too :yennefer:

Better Day
Just now, gabeoz said:

Its going to do well regardless, theyre transforming the existing CBS All Access service into Paramount +, which currently has like 30M subscribers without having the Paramount content included yet. (This is the home of big franchises like Star Trek, NCIS, etc. With tons of new exclusive shows in the works)

I hope they do well. I am guessing a lot of content will be removed from a Netflix such as Star Trek. 

Together You And I!

To think they turned down netflix because a theatrical release was important to them... pre covid decision but still big bummer

1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I hope they do well. I am guessing a lot of content will be removed from a Netflix such as Star Trek. 

They're already transitioning away from Netflix as their relationship has worsened. From what I understand, Netflix spent like $100M funding the first season of Star Trek: Discovery for exclusive international streaming rights (outside of the US) and got pretty salty because they didnt get the return they expected on it with new subscribers. Now Amazon Prime is streaming the new Star Trek shows/seasons internationally until Paramount Plus takes over.

Stephen

If it's only on Paramount+ it will absolutely flop and have to rely solely on critical acclaim...

If theaters aren't open by then we need to pray they get some type of deal with Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Amazon or VOD.

Gaga is a SMART businesswoman, is she really going to be ok with her movie premiering on a dead service? Bobby better get in those meetings and fight...

How can it NOT have a theatrical release. In my world this is the biggest movie of the year — let me be delusional, please. :noparty:

Streaming is killing movies like this that we're supposed to have full theatrical release... look at every movie that was forced to go to streaming... studios lost so much money...

I just hope that there wi be some kind of theatrical release for international fans...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• River locked this topic

Archived