Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in Rome

Teletubby

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix
3 hours ago, insight said:

Y'all can kiss the Sour Candy, Alice and Babylon rumoured videos goodbye! šŸ‘‹

sad, but true... Today I accepted fact that Chromatica era is over. I was carrying my hope for some rebirth, new video, maybe some performance... but now I see transparently that nothing new gonna happen. During time when she was absent (September-February) I was hoping that MAYBE she's filming new music video or sth, but naaah. If she did, we would have one by now. Also my hope for Sour Candy as 4th single endured all of these weeks, but now is gone as well. Please shut down all conversations regarding Chromatica. Bye

QUEEN CHROMATIX šŸŒˆ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i wonder with the travel restrictions who all from her team she was able to bring with her

Um, everyone? There aren't really travel restrictions in place for film/TV crews. Imagine if they said to Lady Gaga "you have to choose either hair or makeup"Ā :ladyhaha:

Wow. Iā€™ve been waiting for the chromatica era to be over every since may 2020 and finally itā€™s happeningĀ :bradley:Ā here for high fashion serves than whatever we got from thatĀ 

Schwerk

Why does seeing a new picture of her at this time make me so happy? My gosh my life has become so uneventful, this literally makes my week.Ā 

Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

14 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

What does this mean for the Chromatica album campaign though? Is it over?Ā :(

It's dead since its releaseĀ 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

pachinko
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It was yesterday :)

Thank you. Why does she look so good? Please tell me. I'm not worthy.Ā :giveup:

r4therupbeat
On 2/25/2021 at 11:47 AM, polishmonster said:

sad, but true... Today I accepted fact that Chromatica era is over. I was carrying my hope for some rebirth, new video, maybe some performance... but now I see transparently that nothing new gonna happen. During time when she was absent (September-February) I was hoping that MAYBE she's filming new music video or sth, but naaah. If she did, we would have one by now. Also my hope for Sour Candy as 4th single endured all of these weeks, but now is gone as well. Please shut down all conversations regarding Chromatica. Bye

same for Chromatica Deluxe. however. if the videos were filmed, nothing is stopping her from releasing them before TCB or whatever tour she does

JJ Moonwlker
On 2/24/2021 at 2:59 PM, Freezie03 said:

THE BORN THIS WAY 2012 VIBESĀ :bradley:

Ā 

Totally!!!

JJ Moonwlker
On 2/24/2021 at 3:06 PM, IllusionLover said:

That ain't gaga that's emerging pop star Ally Maine. So glad to see her again I wonder when we will hear AM2

Some songs on Chromatica reminds me of Ally

Archived