Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Holland Stans WandaVision

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

cbe5a129e86d72bce35ff1a570b47b44.jpg

Tom Holland, everyone’s favorite spoiler-happy Marvel star, is currently hard at work on the untitled follow-up to 2019’s Spider-Man: Far From Home. But while he’s been filming the highly-anticipated sequel, he’s been tuning in each week to watch WandaVision just like every other MCU fan. And just like every other MCU fan, he absolutely cannot wait to see how it ends.

Holland revealed that the Disney+ limited series is currently his favorite installment in the MCU:

"I am obsessed with 'WandaVision'. It's so difficult because obviously I'm on a Marvel set at the moment. So all of the producers are there, and I could just go up to Kevin Feige and be like, 'So what happens? What's going on?' It's really difficult for me to not ask the questions I want the answers to, but I'm loving it. And I think, honestly, it's for me, my favorite Marvel thing I've seen, because it really makes you think about 'What am I watching? What's going to happen? Where are they going to take this?' I love that they brought back the idea of releasing an episode a week. I think it requires the caliber and the quality of the show to be better because you need to keep people engaged for a longer period of time. So I'm loving it. 

I’m absolutely loving the show. I love the camaraderie that we have on set every Saturday. We work through the weekends. So, every Saturday everyone’s on set, talking about it and everyone’s spitting their theories out of what’s going on. I love the apprehension of waiting for Friday. I think Elizabeth Olsen is unbelievable in it. The way she can bounce between the different styles of acting and sitcoms is amazing. And I think it’s really funny. I really think it’s really funny. And Paul, In that last episode, when he was doing the interview, I was howling. It’s so funny. I think he’s brilliant. Both of them are fantastic. I love it."

Sources:

https://collider.com/tom-holland-wandavision-review/

https://theplaylist.net/tom-holland-cherry-wandavision-interview-20210223/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SO WHY UR NOT PLAYING IN IT AND SAVING WANDA???

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

SO WHY UR NOT PLAYING IN IT AND SAVING WANDA???

Because his upcoming Spidey movie is part 2 of the Multi Verse trilogy :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

I'm getting a Disney+ for this show and to catch up on everything else. 

Im intrigued by the Multiverse theory/ trilogy.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived