Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA Twigs for The Face

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Giving me a late 90s-early 2000s vibe I really like

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

f f f for the face f f for the face ma ma ma ma

I'm sure it ran through your head :emma:

Love the early 90s sitcom vibes, Fresh Prince vibes

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

alsemanche

"T: Gosh, I don’t know. Well, the thing is: I can’t tell you. And the reason why is because I saw last week that another artist had called their project this thing. That’s never happened to me before! Another artist who’s really well known has called… Not even a music project but another type of project that they’re doing. So now it doesn’t have a name again."

WHO RELEASED SOMETHING THAT ISN'T MUSIC RECENTLY??? 

@portilus do you have any clue? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BleepBloop
29 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"T: Gosh, I don’t know. Well, the thing is: I can’t tell you. And the reason why is because I saw last week that another artist had called their project this thing. That’s never happened to me before! Another artist who’s really well known has called… Not even a music project but another type of project that they’re doing. So now it doesn’t have a name again."

It could be Charli with "Alone Together"

BleepBloop
51 minutes ago, bionic said:

Great photos but whats with the barbed wire

Nice comment, but what's with the question about the barbed wire:poot: Like, it's an artistic choice lol? What's there to explain

bionic
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Nice comment, but what's with the question about the barbed wire:poot: Like, it's an artistic choice lol? What's there to explain

What is it symbolic of? What does it represent? Why barbed wire and not something else more in line with the rest of the image?

buy bionic

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, bionic said:

What is it symbolic of? What does it represent? Why barbed wire and not something else more in line with the rest of the image?

Maybe she's inviting us into her struggle, idk:selena:

38 minutes ago, bionic said:

I like it because it's shaped into a hoop and reminds me of a hula hoop. And a hula hoop, you think, "it's a toy, I can play with it" -- but because it's barbed wire, it'd hurt you if you did. Makes me think of her in a similar way, as a "dangerous woman" type -- like, she looks inviting and playful, but if mess with her or treat her like an object, you'll wind up hurting yourself / she'll hurt you. "I look good, but it's not all fun and games -- don't f*** with me."

(That may or may not represent twigs well, as I don't know much about her personality, but that's how I associate its use in a photo framing a model)

⚡🐲

19 hours ago, alsemanche said:

18 hours ago, Sneaky said:

It could be Charli with "Alone Together"

It wasn't Charli's project. 

Remember that this interview most likely took place a month or so ago, so not literally a project released last week. 
I'm not sure what name they've netted out with, there were a few options on the table (including the original one mentioned)

Archived