💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Justin Bieber - Hold On

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s rumored that Bieber’s 4th single for his unreleased album will be titled Hold On, and that it’ll be released on March 5th. He was spotted filming a music video back in January.

95-C8-A92-D-D8-A3-4112-9923-825259-F5-EC

Are you ready for his next Top 10 hit?

FD24655-E-95-A6-4-B56-BAC8-14593003-CE09

President Biden

I’ve literally liked all 3 singles so yes, I actually am exciter. I feel like he’s really found himself musically and isn’t trying to hard with these new songs. Changes felt so rehearsed in contrast to Purpose

I got drunk

Justin Drew Bieber
19 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Haven't we suffered enough :saladga:

2021 will be Bieber’s playground

tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Rahrahbitchson

Y'all sleeping on Bieber just because is a thing to hate on him, i personally like how much he has grown up, anyone is a very lovely bop and deserves #1, and also he delivered with Holy and Lonely, not to mention that Purpose is an iconic and very good album. And i am NOT a believer but this guy deserves the success he have. Yummy was clearly a mistake 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Schizophonic

i preferred somebody to love, beauty and a beat, all around the world.... and i love monster but his musical style right now is not really my cup of tea

My fav sound of his was the 2015-2016 EDM phase, there were some really good ones on that album. The production was top notch 

HookerOnAChurch
3 hours ago, Petrichor said:

NGL Anyone is such a pretty song. If it’s like that, I’ll be happy!

I agree :heart:

6 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Are you ready for his next Top 10 hit?

tbh no because it's too religious, too whiney and it's not my cup of tea melody wise, beat wise, nothing interesting for my taste. i will wait until he gets over it and starts having good pop rnb songs 

Archived